Chapter 26: Sassy pants

Zoe's POV

I woke up with a start as I heard a squeal not far from my room. I slowly sat on my bed and opened my eyes, adjusting to its surroundings. As I saw my room clearly, it gave me a smile. I feel so comfortable here, its ambiance is enough to make me relax and clear out my thoughts... It might be colder than my bed in Gryffindor's but the silky, green blankets that are currently engulfing me with a hug felt warm. The pillows were not too hard and not too soft, and I can say the same for my bed, it felt just right and comfty.

It felt nice to be in my room, though i must admit that it's far more different than Gryffindor's style. Here, every Slytherin student gets their own room, to respect each others privacy. i've read in the books that a school named Durmstrang has the same way in dorms like the Slytherins,but they've made it that way to avoid fights, for Durmstrang students often do so. I've even heard rumors that they teach the Dark Arts there, and that the students were bound to be death eaters or followers of Voldemort, or maybe take a Dark path for themselves. I cringed at the thought. It's just rumors, baseless without proof.

I stood up from my bed and stretched, as it was my routine every morning. It was 8 and we have charms at 9:30. It's best to be early for breakfast and finish first so that I could go early to class and sit infront, as Iam eager to learn than some. I stopped stretching, however, when I noticed my uniform and robes folded neatly on my table. I unfolded it and was surprised. My once gold and red stripes of a necktie have become entirely different. It was mixed with silver and green this time, and my Gryffindor badge was now transformed to half serpent and half lion. Below it was an embroidered word:

                                                        Slythindor

"Slythindor? Well that's an odd name for a house." I said as I admired the uniform before me.

After taking a shower I put my uniform on. I looked at the mirror and smiled  at my reflection.

"Hmm... Maybe there's something new with the pockets too."

I was searching for anything in my pocket when I felt a piece of paper. I took it out and smiled as I read what was written in the parchment:

Professor Snape is really kind and like a father to me, that's why it is hard to take Hermione seriously when she told me about Professor Snape cursing Harry's broom

 I stood still for a moment and then thought of an idea and sat on my chair, I got a piece of parchment in hand and a quill and wrote notes down as quick as I can, writing my thoughts about this unknown curser.

"Let's see...just like what I've thought of last night, the suspect must be a good curser.... But who? To be honest it could be anyone. A student or a Professor.... But why would a Profes-"