Chapter 31: Diary of Death

Zoe's POV
I stared at Harry as he slowly walks to the only thing in this vast space, the mirror. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stare at it, I've seen this mirror before.

"Mom?  Dad?" Harry said as he looked at the mirror.

"Harry? What is it?"

"I can see my parents! Look!" As he said this he dragged me in front of the mirror. At first I only saw myself, but suddenly I saw something that amazed me.

It seemed that I was older here. I was reading a book on a sunny day at the park when someone covered my eyes, I stared at the face of the guy but it was blurry.. I was smiling at the guy as he sat beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Seeing this made me smile. Does this mirror see the future of whoever looks at it? I admired what I saw, laughing with the guy beside me that seemed to make my heart beat faster. Any girl would desire this sight. A beautiful and happy sight.

"Zoe?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Harry calling me.

"W-what?"

"I said, can you see my parents?"

"No... But.. I do see myself in the mirror, laughing with someone in the park.. Having a wonderful time.. " I said as I stare at the sight infront of me, smiling at the process... I touched the mirror and was surprised to see the guy's face becoming clear as he looked directly at me..

"Draco..." I mumbled. It seemed like he heard me and gave a nod, smiling at the same time. My heart skipped a beat as I stare at Draco's older self. He still has his white hair but it wasn't slick back anymore, it was a little messy making him look more attractive.

"Ron needs to know about this." I heard Harry say.
I looked at him then at Draco, who was lovingly smiling at me.

"About what?"

"About the mirror.. I'll wake him"

I looked at Harry then back at the mirror, but I didn't see Draco anymore, I was just staring at my own reflection...

"I.. I think I'll go to bed now.. I'm exhausted.. See you tomorrow?"

"Okay... I should take you to your room, you might get caught this late."

"Oh no, it's okay, I still have my invisibility potion anyway. You go ahead and wake Ron up, I'll get going.."

Harry nodded and the both of us parted ways once we walked out of the spacious room.

As I walk my way to the Slytherin Common Room, my mind was perplexed when I remembered the sight i saw in the mirror... The guy was Draco and it looked like he was my boyfriend and we were having a good time, just spending time with each other. I felt my cheeks burn as I remembered his face and how he stared at me, how he looked at me like I was the best thing that ever happened to him. Plus, my heart was beating fast at the sight of him, even now that I remember his face... Does that mirror predict the future? If so, does that mean that I'll end up with Draco?

I enetered my room and locked it. I opened the lights and stared at my mirror as i felt the potion wear off. My eyes grew wide as i saw how flushed my face was. I held my cheeks and and stared at the mirror.

"Why am I blushing? Who knows what that mirror really is! The mirror might be deceiving anyone who looks at it! Ugh I'm getting flustered!"  I said as I flop down my bed. I sighed as I close my eyes.. I think I'm just tired. Might as well sleep.

"I think you've forgotten of my existence."

I jolted up and stared at the book beside me as I had my hand on my chest.