Chapter 34: Through the Trapdoor

Zoe's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my room, hands shaking as I think of a plan to get out of my bloody room. It's better if I just do a flashback

Flashback:

I was alone in our Slytherin Common Room, reading a good book that I found in the library. I thought it would be best to think of other things and deal with our mission later since it made me uncomfortable and nervous. While reading, I heard light footsteps approach me and as I looked up I saw Professor Snape walking his way towards me. I sat up straight and gave him a kind smile.

"Good afternoon Professor" I said

"Good afternoon.... I know you are wondering as to why I approached you at this time. I am just here to warn you that I will be guarding the dormitory at night."

My eyes grew slightly and nervousness suddenly engulfed me..

"If you don't mind me asking sir, why is this necessary?"

he eyed me for a second and said

"I have heard some students planning to sneak outside their dormitories, obviously plotting for mischief."

He gave me a look that says "i know you are one of them" but I acted as if I was innocent

"Every head of the houses are doing just the same.. I just came to warn you.. incase you get into mischief"

End of Flashback:

So that is why I am in my situation right now.

"Pacing back and forth wont help you get out" Death said

"It does" I replied, "it helps me think of a plan to-" I stopped pacing as an idea popped in my head, of course! Why didn't I think of that?

"Think of what?" Death asked, curious about my plan.

I stood in front of Death and gave him an evil smirk.

"I need you for my plan."

His eyes grew wide with surprise and shook his head

"I am no servant of yours.. I will do whatever I wish and won't let anyone tell me what to do. Are you forgetting who I am?"

I scoffed and sat beside him "Oh come on Death, servant or not you have to help me... You know how important this is."

"Oh I know how important this is... But either way if you don't help with their plans nothing dangerous would happen to you, helping your friends would just get you in danger."

"Correction, if I don't help and something bad happens, Voldemort will rise and kill every student that wishes to fight against him, and I am one of them. Plus, you yourself had told me that people who have powers different from others are bound to be in danger wether we like it or not, and you didn't even argue when I told Harry that I wanted to join. So don't lecture me about my safety."

I looked at Death with a stern face. He should know that I'm good at arguing and no one wins than me so he better give in. He stared at me for awhile and took a deep breath.

"Fine... What do you want me to do?"

"It's very easy actually, I just need you to get the needed ingredients in making an invisibility potion, use your powers if you have to."