Chapter 18: Professor who?

Zoe's POV

Madam Pomfrey agreed to discharge me from the Hospital Wing as long as I don't do things that would make me really tired. It was dinner time at the Great Hall and everyone was asking me if I was okay and if I needed any help. I just smiled and answered every question politely. When we were finally seated, Hermione suddenly whispered to my ear.

"Did you know that Malfoy carried you to the Hospital Wing?"

I looked at her with my eyes wide. Did I hear right?(rhyme again babies!)

"H-he carried me?!" I whispered. She nodded her head and smirked

"He looked so worried when we saw him.. And he was holding your hand while staring at you"

I suddenly blushed a crimson red. He was worried? And he held my hand? I was blushing real mad and looked down, earning a laugh from the ever so intelligent Hermione Granger

"Oh Godric! You're blushing like crazy!"

"Whatever... anyway, what did I miss? Do we have homework besides Potions?"

"Actually, we have a lot of homework, Professor McGonagall wants a parchment about transfiguring animals into a simple goblet, Professor Sprout told us to research about gillyweeds and-"

and then she kept going and going. Atleast she was easily distracted by academic stuff. But to be honest I was frustrated by the amount of homework that had to be done. But that's better than talking about Draco.

*****

Hermione and I were in the library, our favorite place in Hogwarts, where we were doing our homework. It's really nice to be in silence for once. And I know that Hermione feels the same way.

"I'm finished!" Hermione suddenly said, raising her hands in the air like she won the House Cup.

"How can you finish it so fast? I mean we both started at the same time and I have two more!"

"It's because before we went to the library I did my potions and Herbology in the Hospital Wing, while looking after you"

"That sucks!! Though I must thank you for watching over me.. You really are a true friend"

She smiled and hugged me

"Now don't you make me cry Zoe.. Haha Anyway you're welcome. I already think you're my sister!!"

"Aw, me too! You should go back to the dorm. It's getting late"

"But you're not yet finished! "

"It's okay Hermione... You go along.. I'll be quick as a snitch" I said smiling at her. She responded with a smile and took her books and went out the library back to the Common Room. I sighed and looked at my parchment, that was already half full

"Okay parchment, where did I ended?" Then I read my last sentence and continued to write the things that I was thinking, reading every so often in the books infront of me.

"It's getting late"

Someone suddenly said beside me, making me jump in my chair.

"Holly Grail Draco!! You scared the living soul outta me!!" I said, taking deep breaths. He just laughed at me and looked at the books scattered across the table.

"Studying? It's almost midnight you know"

"Yeah.. Well I have to finish my homework.. Did you finish yours?"

"Only in potions... other classes are useless"

"hey, that's rude"

"I know, but it's the truth"

I starred at him, examining his face. Then I suddenly remembered Hermione's words

"Did you know that Malfoy carried you to the Hospital Wing?"

"He looked so worried when we saw him.. And he was holding your hand while staring at you"

I quickly looked away and focused on the book that was infront of me when I felt myself blush.. Did he really do that?

"Hey, something wrong?"

"No no no.. nothing's wrong.. I just... I ... oh forget about it"
I said, looking down.

Great job Zoe, you're already making a fool out of yourself

Can you stop bothering me? Why are you even here?

Because Im a part of you.. now, what are you gonna do now??

Its none of your business

"Hey!! Are you sure you're okay? I can take you to the hospital wing"

"No... I'm really okay..."

Then we were both quiet. It was an awkward silence but I just chose to write on my parchment ...

*
I stared at my parchment in awe.. I can't believe it.. I'm finished!! I took a deep breath and started rolling my parchment when I heard a snore. I looked to my right in surprise and found Draco asleep, while his mouth was open, and he was snoring... I bit my lip, stopping myself from laughing.. He looks hilarious!! I carefully stood up and quietly put my things in my bag. Then took out my camera.. I was laughing quietly while he was snoring loudly. He even talks when he's asleep!!

"My...my father... my father will hear about this.... where... where's my sock you.. stupid... elf"

Oh Godric this is so funny!!! I focused the camera on Draco's sleeping face and clicked.. but what I didn't expect was

Flash

Draco suddenly woke up and I quickly hid the camera under my robe.. How can I be stupid?! I forgot that the camera had a flash!!!

"What the- Zoe?? What are you doing there?"

"N-nothing!! I just packed my stuff"

"Ow.. you're finished"

"Yes Sleepy head"

"I only slept because you were taking too long."

"It's not my fault you slept! Why didn't you go back to your common room?"

"I was waiting for you" 
"No need Draco, I can take care of myself "

He then raised his eyebrow at me
"Really?"
"Really really.. Now, you can go to your dormitory while I go to mine... Bye"

I said and dashed my way out of the library... I must ignore Draco I thought. Just as I was heading around a corner a hand stopped me making me jump. I turned to see a breathless Draco glaring at me

"Uh.. are you okay?"
He didn't answer me, instead he gave me a death glare

"Uhm... did I do something wrong?"
"You're not suppose to walk around Hogwarts at night! "
"Oh are you a perfect now?"

"No, but I'm just looking after you because Professor-"
"Professor Who?" I asked.. so someone's telling him to watch over me

"N-n-nothing!! Argh you know what, I'm going to my dorm!" He suddenly said, walking away from me.

"Hey Draco!! Who asked you to look after me?!!"

I shouted, but he didn't look back nor stop. I sighed and gave up.. I'm going to find out who that Professor is...