Austin imagine for ya-dats-me

Brinli's pov~

I walked through the front door of me and Austin shared house after a long day of work.

"Austin! Baby, I'm home!" I called through the house as I kicked my shoes off.

I then felt a familiar pair of arms snake their way around my waist, a smile making its way to my lips as I felt Austin's lips graze my neck. I bit my lip at the gesture.

"Hey, beautiful," Austin whispered into my ear.

"Hi," I said barely above a whisper as I turned my head to look into his blue eyes.

"Why don't you go and get into something more comfy so we can watch Netflix together?"

I bit my lip, nodding my head before leaving his arms, heading upstairs to our room.

Once in our bedroom, I kicked off my jeans and T-shirt. I went through the dresser before pulling out my pair of black lounging shorts before going to the closet and a grabbing one of Austin's many T-shirts. I unclipped my bra, throwing it in the dirty laundry hamper before slipping Austin's shirt over my head.

I walked back downstairs and into the living room to see the TV on Netflix with Austin sitting on the couch, doing something on his phone. I decided to tease him a bit.

I quietly walked behind the couch and stood right behind Austin. I leaned down and slowing started kissing his neck. I felt Austin tense up causing me to smirk at my accomplishment.

I moved away from his neck and walked back around to where he was sitting to see him looking at me with a smirk on his face. I smirked back before sitting down next to him, cuddling into his side as he started the movie.

About half way into the movie, I was completely bored. The movie was so lame, Austin didn't even seem that interested. I can't even remember what the movie was called. I looked down at Austin hand which was on my leg. I noticed how high up my thigh it was. I smirked at the thought the came to mind.

I moved my hand away from is designated spot on Austin's thigh and slowly moved it higher up his thigh. I felt him tense up once again but his gaze never left the TV. My hand finally reached Austin's crotch and I slowly started rubbing him through his sweatpants and I felt him tense up even more.

Before I knew it, Austin was grabbing me by the waist and lifting me on to his lap. He smashed his lips against mine and I didn't hesitate to repay the gesture.

I pulled at the hem of Austin's shirt, wanting it off. He pulled away from the kiss to take off his shirt to reveal his toned abs. I smiled at him before kissing his lips again.

"Yours, too," Austin said, breaking the kiss with a grin. I smirked before reaching down at the hem of my shirt and lifting it up and taking it off, exposing my breasts.

Austin smirked back before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into another kiss.

And the rest is history...

Hope you liked it, Brinli. Sorry the ending was really bad.

Love you, Tiders💙🌊

Peace out✌🏻️💚