Nate imagine for twentyonevampettes

Elsie's pov~

"Babe, you ready to go?" Nate called out through the house.

"Yeah, just a second," I called back. I slipped on my shoes before looking in the full body mirror, making sure I looked good.

Tonight, Nate and I were going out with the guys, their girlfriends, and Davey to a fancy restaurant to celebrate the 'Click My Fingers' album that's been sold out in Europe and the US. (a/n: I have no idea if that's gonna be an album, just go with it.)

"You look beautiful, Elsie," Nate smiled at me as I made my way down the stairs.

"Well you don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Parker," I smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist as mine made their way around his neck. Nate leaned down, placing his lips against mine. I smiled, instantly kissing back as our lips moved in sync.

I felt Nate's hand slide down to my butt, giving it a light squeeze. I moaned, followed by a giggle, pulling out of the kiss. He pouted at the loss of contact.

"Later," I giggled, "at least until after dinner. Which we need to leave for."

"Okay. Come on," Nate smiled, taking hold of my hand, leading me out of the house and to his car.

After arriving to the restaurant and being seated, we all got into different conversations

After arriving to the restaurant and being seated, we all got into different conversations. We were sat at a large round table that was able to fit all 9 of us. Nate was to the left of me and Austin's girlfriend, Kelsey, was on my right while Drew was on the other side of Nate.

"A toast," Davey spoke up, holding his glass of champagne, catching all of our attentions, "to the sold out 'Click My Fingers' albums. Congratulations, boys."

"Cheers," we all said, raising our glasses, sipping from them.

After ordering our food, the boys got into a conversation about the tour for the album that's coming up in a few days. Kelsey and I started talking about what we've been up to and what's been going on in our lives.

"So what're you gonna do while our boys are on tour?" I asked Kelsey.

"Well, I plan on staying home most of the time. Maybe one day, me, you, Hannah and Delaney can go shopping. We haven't hung out in a while," Kelsey smiled. Hannah is Drew's girlfriend and Delaney's Levi's girlfriend.

"Yeah, we definitely should," I replied.

"So what're you gonna do while they're gone?"

Before I could respond, I felt Nate's hand that had been resting on my thigh rub up my thigh. I whipped my head around to glare at Nate to see his attention was on the guys.

"Nate," I said through gritted teeth in a low voice.

"Yes, princess," Nate's said, turning to look at me with a playful smirk.

"Stop it. We're in public," I said.

Nate moved his head to my ear and whispered, "Like that's gonna stop me." He pulled away from my head, his smirk still on his lips. I gave him a final glare before turning back to Kelsey.

"I uh I ," I stuttered as I felt Nate's hand reach my underwear, "I'm gonna visit my p-parents."

I bit down on my lip as Nate's hand moved my underwear to the side, trying to contain my moans. I felt Nate's thumb start to rub my clit, causing me to let out a moan, but I quickly covered it up with a cough.

"Are you okay, babe?" Nate asked me. I could hear the teasing in his voice. I turned to see he had a look of innocence on his face.

"Just peachy," I replied with a fake smile as his thumb started doing circles. I turned my attention back to Kelsey. But when I did, I felt Nate's thumb move from its spot to be replaced by two of his fingers rubbing at my entrance.

I coughed again, covering up my moans. "Elsie, are you sure you're okay?" Davey asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling little bit under the whether, but I'm fine," I responded to him normally as Nate's fingers stopped what they were doing.

"Babe, if you're not feeling well, we can go home," Nate said with that look of innocence.

"O-Okay."

We got up from the table, saying our goodbyes before walking out to the car. Nate opened my door for me, but before I got in, I turned my attention towards him.

"You're getting it when we get home."

Hope you liked it, Elsie. Sorry it was kind of long.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊