#136.He catches you singing/rapping

Drew~
I had just gotten home from a rough day of collage and all I wanted to do was take a long shower and a nap. Drew wouldn't be home for another hour or so, so I had the whole house to myself. I went to our shared bedroom, throwing my bag on the floor as I walked into the bathroom. I turned the water in the shower on, stripping off my clothes before stepping under the warm water.
As I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I started singing out the chorus to my favorite song, Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer.
"Cause I've got a jet black heart And theres a hurricane underneath it Trying to keep us apart I write with a posion pen But these chemicals moving between us Are the reason to start again"
After finishing my shower, I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. "Oh my gosh, Drew," I squealed out quickly, seeing my boyfriend of 2 years standing in our room. "You could've yelled, letting me know you were home," I slightly laughed. "But if I did that, I wouldn't have gotten to hear your amazing singing," he smiled at me.

Nate~
Nate and I were currently on a road trip to who knows where. We had finally had some time together and Nate had suggested a road trip, just the two of us. Of course I agreed, I missed spending time with him since he just finished touring. It was around 3 o'clock and we had the windows down and the radio blasting when Beauty And A Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj came on.
I haven't heard this song in forever. We sang along to it until it came to Nicki's rapping part. "In time, ink lines, bitches couldn't get on my incline World tours, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big sign Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether Buns out, wiener, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener ".
I ended up rapping her whole verse by myself. I looked over at Nate to see a look of amazement written all over his. "Babe, I didn't know you could rap like that," Nate exclaimed after the song ended. "Eh, sorta. I'm not really that good," I stated. "y/n, that was awesome."

Austin~
"So we'll piss off the neighbours In the place that feels the tears The place to lose your fears Yeah, reckless behaviour A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day Fucking in, fighting on It's our paradise and it's our war zone It's our paradise and it's our war zone," I sung out the chorus to my favorite song.
Today, while Austin was at the studio, I started tidying up the house. Usually when I clean, I play my music from my iHome so it was no surprise to myself that I started singing along. I continued singing along to Zayn's song until the song came to an end.
I continued cleaning as I waited for the next song to play. When I realized my music wasn't playing, I looked up to see Austin leaning against the wall by my iHome with a smile on his face. I instantly blushed in embarrassment. "Babe, I didn't know you could sing like that. That was so beautiful," he smiled causing me to blush even more.

Levi~
It was Saturday morning, well it was almost noon, and Levi were in the kitchen cooking our late breakfast. It consisted of pancakes, eggs and bacon. While we cooked, we had Levi's phone blasting his The 1975 playlist when my favorite song by them, UGH!, came on causing me to sing out along to the chorus.
"And you're the only thing that's going on in my mind Taking over my life a second time I don't have the capacity for fucking You're meant to be helping me When I said I liked it better without my money, I lied It took a little while to recognize That I, I'm not giving it up again."
After the chorus ended, I noticed had stopped making the eggs and was watching me with a look of amusement plastered on his. I looked down at the pancake mix, blushing in embarrassment. I heard Levi turn his phone off before speaking up. "y/n, I never knew you could sing like that. Why didn't you ever tell me?" "Because I didn't think it was that good or that it didn't matter." "Babe, you sounded perfect," he smiled.

What'd you guys think of this one? Sorry it was really long. And in case some of you don't know some of these songs, I would suggest them to you. UGH! is one of me and my best friends favorite The 1975 songs. It's an amazing song.

Okay, love ya, Tiders💙🌊