Drew imagine for FactsAboutLife

Kathleen's pov~

Today, Drew and I were hanging out with the boys at the mall. We've been walking around from store to store, just looking or buying something small.

We had just left the food court a few minutes ago and we were now heading to Hot Topic when Nate and I started messing around. Nate had playfully shoved me and I got my revenge by messing up his hair.

He wasn't too happy; neither was Drew by the look on his face.

While we were in Hot Topic, Drew was being very touchy and grabby. I didn't notice it until he started kissing my neck from behind me.

After a full day of shopping, we all decided to go home. Once I had walked through the front door, I was pushed against the wall, Drew's lips on my neck as moans escaped mine.

"You're mine, baby girl," Drew growled against my skin.

"Drew," I moaned.

"I'm gonna show you who you belong to."

Before I knew it, I was being thrown over Drew's shoulder as he carried me to our bedroom. I was soon dropped onto our mattress, Drew's lips connecting with mine. I moaned into the kiss, Drew's hands roaming my body, mine fiddling with the buttons of his shirt.

"I love you so much, Kathleen ," Drew moaned as he trailed kisses to my neck.

Soon, we were left in only our under garments. Drew's hands made their way to my back, unclipping my bra causing it to slip off and Drew throwing it across the room.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered causing me to bite me lip to restrain a moan.

I reached down and pulled down his boxers, his member springing out as he sucked on one of my breasts. He quickly ripped off my panties, not wasting anytime, looking me in the eyes before slamming into me.

I let out a loud, throated moan. Drew leaned down gently kissing my neck as I sucked on the skin of his neck, leaving marks as he did the same.

"F-fuck shit, Drew," I moaned.

"Fuck, baby girl. You're so tight," Drew groaned and moaned as he thrusted into me, hitting my g-spot.

"Baby, I'm gonna..." I couldn't even finish my sentence as I felt myself reaching my climax.

"I know, baby girl, I know. Just let it go," he grunted as he made one final thrust, causing both of us to cum all over each other. Drew pulled out of me before laying on the bed next to me, pulling the blankets over us.

"You were jealous of Nate today , weren't you?" I asked as I cuddled into his chest.

"Yeah, kinda," he admitted.

I rested my chin on his chest, looking into his eyes that were looking down at mine. "Drew, I will always be yours. No matter who my guy friends are and how many guy friends I have, I will always love you and only you."

"I love you too, Kathleen. More than anything."

I smiled, leaning up and gently pressing my lips against his. After pulling away, I rested my head on Drew's shoulder, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

Hope you liked it, Kathleen.

Love ya, Tiders 💙🌊

Peace out💚