Drew imagine for nixxla

Nicola's pov~

"Babe, what's wrong?" Drew asked me as he intertwined our hands together while he walked me to my next class that was on the way to his.

"Hm? Oh, uh, nothing. Just tired, that's all," I lied.

Yes, I know it's not okay to lie, but I didn't want to worry Drew. The past few days, my mom and I have been getting into arguments. They're all about the same things; I'm not helping out around the house, all I do is sit on my ass, stuff like that.

"Yeah, that's what you said all the last times I asked you 'what's wrong'. Come on, babe, seriously. What's got you down, Nicola?" He pleaded.

"It's not that important, babe, I promise."

"Nicola," Drew said, stopping me in front of my class and wrapping his arms around me, "something's got you down and I want to help."

I sighed. He wasn't going to give up.

"I got into another fight with my mom."

"Again?"

"Yeah. She started saying how I'm a worthless piece of shit who sits on their ass all day, waiting for life to be handed to her," I said in an annoyed voice, repeating the words my mom had told me not even 24 hours ago.

"Awe baby. Come here," he said, before pulling me into a hug. I returned the hug, sniffling back my tears.

"Don't ever let your mom tell you who and what you are. You're not worthless. You're smart, funny, beautiful, unique and an amazing girl. And you're an amazing girlfriend."

I giggled at his last sentence.

"There's that smile," he smiled, pulling me out of the hug.

"Thank you, Drew. I really needed that," I smiled.

"You're welcome, Nicola. Now, come on," Drew said before taking my hand and dragging me off to the exit.

"Drew, what're you doing? We still have classes," I laughed at him.

"It's 7th period, it's our last class. They won't miss us," he laughed before pushing open the door and taking me who knows where.

"You're the best, you know that?"

"I try."

"I love you, Drew."

"I love you too, Nicola."

Hope you liked it, Nicola. Sorry it was kind of short.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊