Drew imagine for laurenjcat

(a/n: idk Drew and Nate's parents' names so I'm just gonna make them up.)

Lauren's pov~

"Babe, you ready, yet?" Drew called from downstairs as I finished getting ready for the night.

Today is 4th of July and Drew and I are spending it with his family and Nate's family at Drew's parents. I was wearing my black skinny jeans with my white American fag crop top and my white vans and a white beanie to top it off.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I replied, grabbing my phone and walking out of our shared bedroom, downstairs to Drew. Drew looked up at me from his phone with a smile.

"Don't you look cute!"

I giggled at his comment before we left the house, driving to his parents. We soon arrived to his parents and walked in, being greeted by his mom, Karen.

"How are you, Lauren?" Karen smiled, hugging me after hugging Drew.

"I'm good. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm great," she said, pulling out of the hug.

"Lauren. Hey!" Drew's sister, Kacey, squealed as she saw me before pulling me into a hug. I smiled as I pulled her into the hug.

"No hug for your big brother?" Drew pouted, holding his arms out in a hug gesture.

"Nah, I think I like Lauren more," Kacey joked causing us all to burst into laughter.

After calming down, Drew, Kacey, and I walked outside to the backyard to see Drew's dad, Mark, barbecuing on the grill.

"Hey, dad," Drew said, walking over to his dad and hugging him.

"Hey, Drew," he said, hugging him back before hugging me, "Hey, Lauren."

"Hey, Mark," I replied, hugging him.

Drew and I stood next to Mark by the grill with Kacey, catching up on stuff until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, spinning me in circles causing me to squeal and laugh. I knew it wasn't Drew because he was standing right next to me, so there was one other person I knew that would do it.

"Nate!!" I laughed out as he put me down. I caught my balance by grabbing on to Kacey and Nate's sister, Madison's, shoulders as the boys and them laughed.

We all calmed down as Mark pulled the burgers and hot dogs. Nate, Madison, Kacey, Drew, and I sat outside at the patio table to eat while Drew's parents and Nate's parents sat inside.

It soon came time for fireworks and we all piled out to the front yard and into the street. Madison, Kacey, and I took sparklers, lighting them and started swaying them around, writing our names in the air in front of us while Drew and Nate started lighting firecrackers and throwing them at each other.

As I was swaying my sparkler around, Drew came up to me with a smile on his face. Before I could say anything, Drew pulled me into a kiss. As we were kissing, I saw a bright light flash through my eye lids. When I pulled away, I looked and saw that Kacey had taken a photo of me and Drew kissing.

I grinned like an idiot before turning to look at Drew

"Happy 4th of July, princess," Drew smiled down at me, his arm snaking around my waist.

"Happy 4th of July, baby," I smiled up at him. I stood up on my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his.

Best 4th of July ever, I got to spend it with my best friends and my amazing boyfriend.

Hope you liked it, Lauren. Sorry it was kinda late.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊