Drew imagine for ilovecutehotboys

Helly's pov~

'Surprise!

I'm taking you on a trip for our special day tomorrow. Be ready to go at 4:30pm.

~Drew xox'

I  had just gotten home from school to find the house empty. I went into Drew and I's shared room to find a piece of paper and my suitcase full. I smiled at the note and looked down at my packed luggage it was sitting on. Tomorrow is me and Drew's 3 year anniversary together.

I looked at the clock to see it read 3:00pm. I had enough time to change out of my skinny jeans and random tee I had put on this morning. I went into my closet, looking for a better outfit when I chose my favorite spring outfit (pictured outfit above).

I quickly changed clothes before walking into the bathroom and reapplying my makeup and putting my golden blonde hair in loose curls.

Once I finished, I sat on my bed, scrolling through social media. Replying to and following fans, liking photos of the boys or of me and Drew from the fans that accepted us. A lot of Tiders hated, and still do, me and Drew dating, but I never let the hate get to me.

I was so focused on Twitter that I didn't hear the front door open and Drew standing in our doorway until he spoke up.

"You ready, beautiful?"

My head snapped up at the sound of his voice and a smile crept onto my lips when I saw him. 3 years later and I still get butterflies in my stomach every time I see him.

I nodded my head.

We grabbed our bags, leaving the house before getting into Drew's car and driving off to the airport.

After arriving at the airport and going through security and everything, we waited by the gate for them to let us through. I was leaning my head against Drew's chest as his arms were loosely around my shoulders. I looked up into his eyes just as he looked down into mine.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Hey," he said in the same tone.

"I love you, Drew," I said, standing up on my tippy toes and pecking his lips.

"I love you too, Helly," Drew said, leaning down and pecking mine.

"So, where exactly are you taking me?" I asked in a suspicious tone.

"You will have to wait and see," he replied.

"Ugh, fine," I responded causing him to giggle.

Just as I leaned my head back on Drew's chest, a lady came over the intercom. "Flight 327 to Berlin, Germany is ready to bored." After she said the gates to our plane opened. I almost screamed right then and there.

I went wide eyed and looked up at Drew in excitement.

"You didn't?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I did," he responded with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh," I squealed, jumping into Drew's arms wrapping my arms and legs around him just as he caught me by my thighs, "Drew, you are the best."

"Only for you princess."

Hope you liked it, Helly. Sorry it took me a while to make.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Peace Out💚