Nate imagine for 5sosdolan

LONG IMAGINE

Nissan's pov~

I can't believe it! The day has finally come!! IM MEETING MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND CELEBRITY OF ALL TIME!!!

A couple of months back, my boyfriend, of almost 2 years, Nate, surprised me with two tickets to a meet and greet for the cast of The Scorch Trials. (I know TST came out like last year, but just go with it.) Since Nate bought me the tickets, I decided to give the extra one to him and take him with me.

We arrived at the hotel the meet and greet was at and I started shaking in excitement. I'm about to meet the cast of my favorite movie and my celebrity crush. Nate and I got in line behind all of the other fans, which was at the back.

"Nate, you are literally the best boyfriend in the entire world, you know that?" I smiled up at him. "I do what I can to make my girl happy," he smiled down at me pulling me into a side hug. I instantly hugged back.

After almost 2 hours of waiting in line, it was finally Nate and I's turn. My excitement started building back up and my inner fangirl tried to escape, but I kept my cool.

First we went to Dylan O'Brien, he gave me a hug before the security guard to our picture with him. Then we went to Kaya Scodelario, doing the same thing, followed by Ki Hong Lee, Dexter Darden, Jacob Lofland, Giancarlo Esposito and Rosa Salazar who is literally the queen.

And last but, definitely not least, was my all time favorite actor and celebrity crush, the one and only, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. As I walked up to him, I walked up to him, I started shaking EVEN MORE.

"Hello, love," he said to me in that beautiful British accent which could make me internally die. "Hi," I smiled, as I felt a tear of joy slip, wiping it away quickly. "What's your name?" "Nissan," I smiled. He smiled at me before holding his arms out in a hug gesture. I wrapped my arms around him, looking at Nat so he could take my picture with him before giving the phone to the security guard so he could take one of all three of us.

"Here, let me and you take one more together," Thomas smiled down at me after Nate moved away to get his phone back. "Um, okay," I smiled. I look at the camera one more time smiling. Just as the flash went off, I felt Thomas place his lips on my cheek. I went wide eyed and placed my hand over my mouth in complete shock. Did that really just happen???

While still in shock, I looked up Thomas to see a smile on his face. "Come 'er, love," he laughed, pulling me into another hug, my arms wrapping around his neck. After pulling away, the security guard told us it was time to go. "Wait," Thomas stopped me as Nate and I started walking away. I turned around to see him handing me a piece of paper. I slowly took, unfolding the paper to see it had writing on it.

Here's my number.
xxx-xxx-xxxx :)
Maybe we could become friends
~Thomas B. Sangster<3

I smiled down at the paper before looking back up at Thomas. "Call me sometime, love," he grinned widely. "Okay," I smiled before Nate and I left, walking back to the car.

"Seriously, Nissan?? What the hell was that?" Nate let out once we got out to the car as he grabbed my arm, stopping me from getting in the vehicle. "What?" I asked confused. What the hell was his problem?? "You and Thomas were literally flirting back there, right in front of me. He gave you his number and you gladly excepted it!!!"

"Nate, hey. Look, Thomas was just being a nice guy, okay? So, he gave me his number, but only because he said he wanted to become friends. Yes, Thomas is my celebrity crush, but YOU are my boyfriend and I love you. No one else will ever be loved by me the way you are. I love you and only you. Okay?"

Nate let out a big sigh, something he did when he's made up his mind. "You're right. I'm sorry I got so jealous, babe. I guess it's because sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you. Even though I'm in love with you like crazy and I don't wanna loose you."

"Don't worry, baby," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck as his found my waist. "I'm all yours." I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, our lips moving in sync.

"Besides," I said with a smirk after pulling away, "jealous Nate is actually kind of hot."

Hope you liked it, Nissan. This was really long imagine.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊