Drew imagine for duhitsdirksen

Lynn's pov~

"Is there anything else I can get you, baby girl?" my boyfriend, Drew, asked me for what felt like the billionth time. I know I shouldn't get mad at him, he's just trying to help due to my condition.

"No, I'm fine," I croaked, my throat sore from crying so much.

"Lynn. Babe, you gotta eat something. I know this is a lot to take in, but don't beat yourself up for this," he said, sitting on the end of the ugly, white hospital bed I was stuck in for a week.

Why am I hospital, you ask??

My passion is something not most people do. Parkour. I do it with my a few of my friends for fun. Today, my friend, Jaxx, and I were working on a new move when I lost my balance, falling off the small wall we were on, landing flat on my back, breaking it.

The doctors said that I would be on bedrest for 3 to 4 months. They want me in the hospital for the first week then I have to be on bedrest at home for the rest of the time being.

*day you go home*

It's been a week since the accident, and the doctors are finally letting me go home. They've even given me a wheelchair to help me move around. Great. Just great.

Drew and I are in his car, going back home. It feels good to be out of that stupid bed and sitting in something that's familiar to my body. We arrive back home and Drew helps me out of the car and into my wheelchair, which I hated. It made me feel weak.

We walked, well I rolled, into our house when I realized we had a problem. We live in a 2 story house!!!

"Looks like I'll be living in the spare bedroom down here for the time being," I joked to Drew as I rolled myself across the living room to the spare bedroom.

"Oh no, no, no. You're sleeping upstairs in your own bed," he responded. I spun around, literally, looking at him like he was crazy.

"And how do you, my love, plan to get my broken ass back up those stairs with a wheelchair?" I questioned him with a little smirk playing on my lips.

"Like this."

Drew walked over to me, picking me up out of the chair bridal style before walking to and up the stairs with me held tightly in his arms, laughing at his cuteness.

"Drew, what about my wheelchair?!?!"

"It's fine, it's not going anywhere."

Drew placed me down on my side of our shared bed, standing up straight with a proud smile on his face.

"Drew Dirksen, you are not gonna be doing that everyday for almost 4 months," I told him, giggling.

"I will if I must, my love," he smiled before leaning down and placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss.

As the days went on, my back started slowly healing. After 2 months of having to move around in a wheelchair, the doctor allowed me to use crutches if I was more comfortable with them. I've been so happy to be on crutches, just to get out of that chair.

Hope you like it, Lynn. Sorry it's not what you were hoping for, I've done an imagine like this before.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊