#133. Model//Before You Exit

Drew~ All I know is, baby, Even when you wake-up, laying with no make-up You're beautiful, you're beautiful 

"Morning, baby girl," Drew smiled at me as I opened up my eyes. "Morning, babe," I smiled back. It was Saturday morning and Drew and I had nothing planned to do. I was laying down on my pillow, looking into Drew's eyes as they examined my face. "You're so beautiful," he said in a low voice causing me to smile like crazy. "No, I'm not. I have no make up on, my hair is a mess." "None of that matters to me. You're beautiful without make up and I don't care what your hair looks like. You'll always be beautiful to me no matter what." 

Nate~ We could make or break this thing together Getting it right, getting it right Heart has got me beating under pressure Coming alive, coming alive  

"I can't do this anymore, Nate. I just can't," I cried to my boyfriend of almost 2 years. Lately, all Nate and I have been doing is argue. We fight over the most stupidest things and its getting out of hand. "Hey," Nate said, soothingly, cupping my face with his hands, "hey, y/n, look at me." I slowly looked up at him, my eyes taking in his features. "We can get through this. Don't give up on us. We could make or break us, but I don't wanna break us. I love you, y/n. Please don't do this," Nate said as tears formed in his eyes as more flowed from mine. I shook my head. "I won't. I love you too, Nate." 

Austin~ I know you think I'm crazy, for loving all your features Even in your t-shirt You look like, you look like, you look like a model. Model. Model. (His POV) 

"There's my sexy little girlfriend," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around y/n from behind as she stood in the kitchen. "There's my crazy tall boyfriend," she joked back. "Crazy? How am I crazy?" I asked her as I placed my hands on her hips, spinning her around to face me. "Cause you think I'm sexy when I'm not," she said, crossing her arms over her chest. I just smiled and giggled at her. "Baby? You think I'm crazy for loving all your features?" She only nodded in response. "Well then you can think I'm crazy all you want, but I will always think you look like a model. Even in just a t-shirt." 

Levi~ I say you're perfect, you start blushing Got all we need and so much more Could take on the world or just do nothing 

"y/n, don't listen to them, okay?They're just jealous," Levi said, rubbing my back, holding me in his arms as I cried. Today, I had gotten on Twitter and I saw a  bunch of hate from Levi's fans, then I went on to Instagram and it was just as bad. "No, Levi. They're right," I said through my sobs and tears, "I'm not right for you. I'm ugly and worthless." Levi sat me up and turned me so I was facing him. "Don't you ever say that again. y/n, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Don't ever think of yourself any less. You're perfect. I love you." I smiled as I felt my cheeks turn red. "I love you too, Levi." 

Hope you guys liked this one. And if any of you haven't heard this song, go check it out. It's amazing. 

Love ya, Tiders