#137.We Don't Talk Anymore// Charlie Puth (His POV)

(a/n: sorry if I make you out to seem like a bitch or something.)

Drew~ I just heard you found the one, you been looking You been looking for I wish I would have known that wasn't me Cause even after all this time I still wonder Why I can't move on Just the way you did so easily

I was sitting on the edge of my bed in my hotel room that I've been sharing with Levi for the past 2 days. Me and the guys have been on our Click My Fingers tour for the past 3 months and we were currently in Manchester (a/n: I think they'll be there during the tour idk.) I was scrolling through Instagram when I got to a picture y/n posted and my heart instantly dropped. It was a picture of her and her new boyfriend, y/bf/n, kissing with y/n holding her left hand up with a ring on her ring finger with the caption, "I said yes💍 he's the one❤️". My phone slipped from my hands and I slid off the bed, my back against it, hugging my knees with tears falling from my eyes. It's been almost 2 years and I'm still not over her. I still don't understand how she moved on so easily.

Nate~ Shoulda known your love was a game Now I can't get you out of my brain Ohh, it's such a shame

It's been months and the day still replays in my head. "I knew you were hooking up with Kyle. I knew you've been hiding something from me. How long have you two been doing this?" "Two months..." "I think you need to leave. Right now." y/n and I were together for almost 2 years and she threw it all down the drain. It feels like she didn't even care. Like her love was fake, like it was just a game. A game that I fell for. Now all I can think about is her. Her eyes, her smile, her personality, everything. It's a shame. I gave her something real, but she gave me something empty.

Austin~ We don't talk anymore Like we used to do We don't laugh anymore What was all of it for Ohh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do...

"Hey, y/n," I said as I passed a bunch of sweating bodies as I made my way into the kitchen towards her. "Oh uh, hey, Austin," she said with surprise all over her face. "How've you been?" I asked, attempting to get rid of the awkwardness between us. y/n and I dated almost a year ago and it hasn't really been the same between us. We agreed to be friends since that's what we were before we dated. Nate, Drew, and Levi  came over to us and Nate cracked up a joke causing the boys to bust out laughing. I let out a awkward laugh, looking at y/n to see her shifting on her feet in uncomfortableness. I sighed. We don't laugh the same anymore. It feels like we don't even talk anymore.

Levi~ I just hope you're lying next to somebody Who knows how to love you like me There must be a good reason that you're gone

"What're you thinking about, bro?" Drew asked me, knocking me out of my thoughts. "Uh. Oh, nothing," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and looking back down at the floor, my hair falling in my face. "You're thinking about her again, aren't ya?" Nate Austin spoke up from the spinning chair across the room. "Yeah," I admitted in a low voice as I unwrapped my arms and began playing with my bracelets. "Levi, it's been months since you guys broke up. Don't you think it's time to move on?" Drew said. "Yeah, I mean, y/n kinda already did," Nate butted in. "Yeah, I know. I don't even remember why she left me. I just hope that whoever has the opportunity to love her,... loves her the way I did," I sighed, as memories of us came flooding back.

What'd you guys think of this one? Comment on this chapter some songs I could make preferences with.
Any song you know and that could work. I'll check them out, listen to them, and see if I could make one or not.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊