Levi imagine for harrythebear

Angela's pov~

"Levi," I moaned, "baby," as my boyfriend of 3 years, Levi, caressed my neck with kisses, bound to leave marks.

"Yes, baby girl," he teased.

Today, Levi and I were having a lazy day, but Levi started getting a little "excited".

"Don't tease," I whined, followed by a moan.

Levi started kissing my neck again before making his way down to my collarbone, leaving love bites as he goes.

I ran my fingers through his long, curly brown hair as his hands roamed my body. Levi placed his lips on mine and licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I decided to tease him and deny his request.

He moved his moved his hand to my bum, giving it a squeeze, causing me to gasp. He took this as his chance, our tongues battled for dominance.

I moved my hand down his bare chest, placing my hand on his jeans and started palming him through them. He moaned at the touch of my hand.

"Fuck, Angela," he groaned into the kiss.

He moved his hands up my shirt and pulled it off, leaving me in my bra and panties. I started unzipping his jeans as he kicked them off.

He flipped us over so he was on top, not breaking the kiss and moved his hand to my back and unclipped my bra.

I moaned as he caressed my breasts before he moved his hand down to my area and started rubbing me through my panties.

Levi ripped my panties off my body, sliding one finger in, pumping in and out, causing me to moan.

And the rest is history.

Hope you liked it, Angela. Sorry it was really crappy and short, I've lost my vibe for writing smut so...

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊✌🏼️