Levi imagine for BraveBrunette

Carolina's pov~

I was woken up the next morning by the sun shining in through my window. I squinted my eyes at the brightness and rolled over so I was looking at the empty side of my bed.

I sighed, remembering Levi was still on tour before a smile broke out when I remember what day it was. Levi was coming home today.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom, getting in the shower.

I finished my shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body. I walked over to the mirror and started blowdrying my long blonde hair.

After drying my hair, I left it in it's natural way before walking into my bedroom then closet, looking for an outfit.

I ended up choosing my white high-waisted shorts with a grey Nirvana muscle tee and a red flannel over it.
I picked up my white hightop converse off the floor before slipping the on and tying the laces.

I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and looked at the time, 10:58am. Ok, Levi's plane doesn't land until 12pm and it's gonna take me a while to get to the airport.

I turned the bedroom light off, walking out off the room and down the stairs. I grabbed my car keys off the coffee table and walked out the front door, climbing into my car and driving off to the airport.

After a 45 minute drive, I pulled into the airport parking lot and parked the car.

I climbed out, locking the vehicle, and walking into the building. I stood near the gate Levi was supposed to exit.

While I was waiting, a few Tiders noticed me and a few wanted pictures with me. Of course I said yes, I never want to upset Nate's fans.

"Thank you," the last fan said before they walked away.

"Flight 982 from Phoenix, Arizona has now landed," the lady over the intercom said.

I smiled and looked back at the gate, waiting for them to open. And they did. People swarmed out, some running into the arms of loved ones.

I notice Austin walk out with Nate and Drew behind him and the fans instantly started screaming their names. They walked over to them, taking pictures and signing stuff.

'Where's Levi?' I thought with a pout. Suddenly, two massive hands covered my face followed by a familiar voice.

"Guess who?" the voice whispered in my ear. 'Levi', I thought with a smile before deciding to tease him a bit.

"Um, Harry Styles?" I joked, while placing my hands over his.

"No," he chuckled.

"My incredibly sexy and amazing boyfriend, Levi Matthew Jones," I giggled.

"Yes," he said, kissing my cheek and removing his hands.

I turned around to see my lovely boyfriend standing in front if me. I smiled at him as he smiled back, leaning in and kissing me sweetly.

"I missed you, Carolina," he whispered against my lips.

"I missed you too, Levi," I whispered back.

Hope you liked it, Carolina.

Btw, guys, who else is pissed that Levi got hacked??? Cuz I sure as hell am!!!🖐🏼

Later, Tiders 💙🌊