Drew imagine for Ann-Marie24

Ann Marie's pov~

I pulled out of the kiss, looking deep into the crystal blue eyes that belonged to the love of my life, now my husband.

"I love you, Drew."

"I love you too, Ann Marie."

The applauds started dying down after the kiss. It was official. I was officially Mrs. Drew Dirksen.

After the ceremony came the reception, the cake cutting, the usual stuff you do at a wedding. Drew and I had our first dance together as a married couple. I couldn't stop smiling. 'This is really happening', I thought to myself.

"I have a surprise for you," Drew whispered in my ear, bringing me from my thoughts.

"Oh really, now?" I teased.

"Yes. But you will have to wait," he replied and I could tell Drew was smirking.

"Well, I have a surprise for you, too," I giggled.

"You do, now, do you? Well, what is it?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes, grinning, "You will have to wait."

It soon came time for me and Drew to leave for our honeymoon, yet I have no idea where we are going. 'Maybe where we're going for our honeymoon is Drew's surprise', I thought as I changed out of my wedding dress and into a different dress before leaving the changing room and meeting up with Drew.

We arrived at the airport and had to wait for our plane for about 30 minutes. As we stood by the gate, I rested my chin on Drew's chest, looking up at him.

"So where are we going, or is that a secret, too?" I teased him as a chuckled at me.

"Actually,...where we're going is my surprise," he smiled, biting his lip.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "You're not going to tell me where we're going, are you?"

"You're about to find out."

Before I could reply, a mans voice came over the intercom. "Flight 774 to Honolulu, Hawaii is now boarding." Just then, our gate opened.

"Oh my gosh, Drew," I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around his neck as his found my waist, "you are the best." "Only for you, baby girl," he responded.

We boarded our flight, taking our seats. "So, now that you know my surprise, what's yours?" Drew asked, looking at me with innocent eyes. "You'll have to wait till we get there," I smiled.

After a long flight, we finally landed in Hawaii. We checked into our hotel, walking into our room, unloading our bags.

"Hello, Mrs. Dirksen," Drew said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Hello, Mr. Dirksen," I replied, turning around in his arms to face him, snaking mine around his neck.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" Drew edged on with a smirk. This dude never gives up.

"Yes," I giggled, "I do." Drew stood there, waiting for me to tell him. "Let's just say we're gonna get to meet a little someone in 8 months that looks like ma and you," I said, giving him an obvious hint.

"N-No way. Yo-You're pre-pregnant?" Drew responded, his eyes wide and filled with glee.
"Yeah. I'm pregnant," I said with tears of joy.

"Oh my god," Drew said before pulling me into a hug. "We're gonna be parents, we're gonna have a baby. I'm gonna be a dad," he said through tears of joy, "oh my gosh."

Hope you liked it, Ann Marie. And yes, guys, this is the last imagine that was in the 1st book.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Peace out💚