#131. Safety Pin//5SOS (His POV)

(WARNING: DO NOT READ LEVI'S WHILE LISTENING TO A SAD SONG!!!! IF YOU DO, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME TISSUES ON HAND!!!!)

Drew~ Only you can cure my sickness
Raise ourselves and a middle finger Cause they all think we're twisted Once I had a little taste Now I'm addicted to your fix

"You two shouldn't be acting like that in a public place! Were you raised by hooligans?" y/n and I looked at the random lady like she was crazy, but in reality, she probably thinks we're the crazy and twisted or something. Today I had taken y/n out to the mall because she's been lonely and down ever since y/ex's/n broke up with her. While we were there at Aeropostale, we were messing around and ended up knocking over a stand. The lady gave us a look a disgust before turning around and walking away, causing y/n to raise her middle finger at her. I cracked up laughing, grabbing her finger and putting it back down as she laughed into my chest.

Nate~ Broken boy meets broken girl You said you tried it all before And it only makes it worse Oh but this time, maybe this time Two wrongs make it right

"Here," I said handing the girl next to me a blunt. She shook her head in neglect, "Doesn't really help anything anymore." "Tried it before?" I asked. "Yea. Only makes things worse." "Broken heart?" She nodded before explaining what all happened between her and her ex-boyfriend. I nodded in understandment, having felt exactly what she's feeling now. "Guess you could say I'm a broken girl." "Well, guess what? Sometimes, maybe this time...two wrongs can make a right," I told her, handing her the blunt again. She smiled, taking it this time. "And don't worry cause this broken boy," I pointed at myself, "just met a broken girl."

Austin~ We'll safety pin, the pieces of our broken hearts back together Patching up all the holes until we both feel much better

2 months. That's how long y/n and I have been dating. It feels like it was years ago when I had my heart broken, but it wasn't. That was 4 months ago. It's like when y/n and I first started dating, our hearts started building back up. She says her last boyfriend shattered her heart. It's like when we got together, we like safety pinned each other's hearts back together. y/n makes me forget about everything from my ex. She left, there were marks on my heart. But then y/n appeared and patched them up like nothing ever happened. She says that's how it feels for her. "It's like you safety pinned my heart back together, Austin. I don't know how, but you did." That's what she tells me every time we bring it up.

Levi~ Runaways, we're the long lost children Running to the edge of the world Everybody wants to throw us away

I was the kids that nobody cared about. Running away from my problems and people. I wanted to run to the edge of the world and jump. That's basically how my life was. Then I met her. y/n. It was at my edge of the world where we met. Realizing I wasn't the only person living and dealing with life the way I was, I walked away with a new friend that day who knew how I was feeling and understood what I was going through. That girl who helped me that day, telling me to not let the world win, I'm so glad that she is the love of my life.

My heart can't take this much pain❤️💔

SOMEONE THAT HASN'T REQUESTED AN IMAGINE, PLEASE REQUEST ONE!! IM DYING OF BOREDOM!!

Don't let a fellow Tider die, man!!

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Later, Haters💚