Nate imagine for mrsdracofelton

(a/n: forewarning! this imagine kinda makes Nate seem like an asshole, so sorry in advance! and I'm also just gonna make up a name for his ex.)

Kirsten's POV~

It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I was on my way to the studio to surprise, my boyfriend, Nate. Nate and I have been together for almost 4 months now. Obviously, we haven't been together that long, but I really liked Nate. Like, REALLY liked him. I guess you could say he was different from my past boyfriends

I drove through LA traffic with the radio softly playing in the background. I made it to the studio within about 30 minutes. I turned my car off and climbed out, shutting my door and walking into the studio building.

Nate's POV~

I was sitting on the couch in the studio, taking a 10 minute break from practice with the boys, scrolling through my Twitter feed when I heard Drew say something to me that I didn't hear.

"Huh?" I asked, wanting him to repeat himself.

"I said, 'how are things between you and Kirsten?'", he said with a laughter because I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh. Um... good, I guess," I answered, unsure of myself.

"Just 'good'?" Austin asked.

"I don't know, man. Honestly, I don't really think even like her," I said while locking my phone and slipping it into one of the pockets of my skinny jeans.

"What do mean by that?" Levi asked with a confused look.

"I mean... she was... kind of a rebound for me," I slowly admitted.

"Dude, what the hell? That's messed up," Drew said.

"Seriously, bro. That's not just messed up, that's fucked up," Austin retorted.

"I know, I know, okay? I just... I don't know. I guess I wasn't over Layla so I thought maybe dating would help me get over her. So... she became my rebound."

When I looked up at the guys, they weren't looking at me with the same pissed emotions. They were looking, what looked like, behind me, looking like they've seen a ghost or something. I scrunched my eyebrow up in confusion before slowly looking behind me, wondering what had caught their attention and I froze I place.

It was Kirsten.

Kirsten's POV~

After walking the long hallways, I was about to turn into the studio the boys were designated to be in when I heard Nate say something that made my heart drop.

"I know, I know, okay? I just... I don't know. I guess I wasn't over Layla so I thought maybe dating would help me get over her. So... she became my rebound."

I slowly stepped into the studio; Levi, Austin, and Drew's eyes fell on me, but I was only looking at Nate. I watched as he slowly turned to see what they were looking at and hen his eyes caught me, he froze.

He slowly stood up, "Kirsten.."

"I was a rebound...?" I asked, tears threatening to spill as my voice let out a small crack with its words.

He sighed, "Yes. But, Kirsten, listen. I-"

"No," I instantly cut him off. "What the actual fuck, Nate. I actually thought you cared about me, that you liked me!! I guess not."

"Kirsten, please-"

"No. I'm done with you," I said as I started backing out of the studio. "We, in case you didn't notice, are done."

Just before I turned to leave the room, never talking Nathaniel Parker again, I said one last thing to him.

"Fuck you, Nate Parker."

Hope you liked it, Kirsten and I am so sorry if this not what you had in mind😂
I never asked you to specify the ending (which was totally my fault) and this is what I would imagine would happen if someone found out something like that😂

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊