#130. He meets your crlebrity brother

(picking up at the number I left off in the other book)

Drew~ (Austin Mahone)
"Drew, this is , Austin. Austin, this is my boyfriend, Drew," I said, introducing my boyfriend, Drew, to my big brother, Austin. It was the first time Drew was meeting Austin and by the looks of it, he was pretty nervous; and I don't blame him. As I'm 4 years younger than Austin, he thinks it gives him a reason to be the 'over-protective big brother'. Drew hung out with us the whole afternoon. Him and Austin were getting along really well actually since they had the same hobby, music. When it came time for Drew to leave, I walked him to the door. "I'll see ya later babe," Drew said before leaving. "So....what'd you think of him?" I asked Austin once Drew was out the door. He was silent for a moment before a smirk crept up to his face, "I like him. I accept."

Nate~ (Kenny Holland)
Being one of Kenny's many younger sisters, he tends to be very protective over me and the guys I date so when he found out I had a boyfriend, he had to meet him. We were currently at McDonalds waiting for Nate. "Please be nice to him, Kenny. I know you're lovable and all, but please don't scare him or anything," I begged my older brother. "Alright, alright," Kenny chuckled. Just then, Nate walked through the door. "Hey, Nate," I said, walking over and hugging him. "Nate, this is my brother, Kenny. Kenny, this is my boyfriend, Nate." They shook hands before we ordered our food, sitting down and eating. The whole time, Kenny and Nate were getting along and we were all goofing around. I think Kenny accepts!!

Austin~ (Cameron Dallas)
"Austin, I heard you're in a band?" my brother, Cameron, asked my boyfriend, Austin, during dinner. "Uh yea, I am. I'm lead singer," Austin replied. Today, Austin and my brother, Cameron, were meeting for the first time and, surprisingly, Austin wasn't nervous at all. "Really? I would've pinned you down as the guitarist," Cam commented. "Cameron!" I exclaimed. "It's cool, babe," Austin told me before looking back at Austin, "I actually do play guitar as well." "Oh, yeah," Cameron smiled before looking at me, "I like this guy, baby sis."

Levi~ (Kian Lawley)
"y/n, what if your brother doesn't like me?" Levi asked as I knocked on my brothers front door. "Levi, calm down, my brother is gonna love you. Remember, he's basically the guy version of me. And just to let you know, I look A LOT like him." I reassured him. Today, Levi was meeting my brother, Kian, for the first time and to say that he was nervous was an understatement. "y/n!" Kian exclaimed, opening the front door. "Kian!! Hey," I said, pulling him into a hug. "Levi, this is my brother, Kian. Kian, this is my boyfriend, Levi, I've been telling you about," I said introducing them. "Hey, Levi. It's nice to meet you," Kian said, shaking Levi's hand. "It's nice to meet you, too. Wow, y/n was not kidding when she said she looked like you," Levi joked causing Kian to laugh. "Yeah, well, everyone wonders where she gets her good looks," Kian commented causing Levi to laugh. And Levi thought Kian would hate him!!

Hey guys, hope y'all liked this one. Sorry Levi's was really long and Austin's was really short.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Peace out💚