#148. I Hate U, I Love U//Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien

(a/n: i'm sorry, in advance, if this makes the boys seem like assholes or something)

💗Drew💗~ Feeling used But I'm Still missing you And I can't See the end of this Just wanna feel your kiss Against my lips

"y/n, its been 3 months," my best friend, y/bff/n, said as she sat on the end of my bed that I had practically been hiding out in for those same past 3 months. "I still miss him," I said, barely above a whisper, tugging on the comforter that surrounded me closer to my body. All I could think about was Drew; his smile, his laugh, his hugs, his kisses, just him. "You're still in love with him, aren't you?" y/bff/n said, stating the obvious. "I want him back, y/bff/n," you said in the same tone, your voice cracking with its words. "I want Drew back."

💕Nate💕~ I hate you, I love you I hate that I want you You want her, you need her And I'll never be her

I walked into the little coffee shop café, escaping the fall breeze with my friends in tow. We stood in line, deciding on what we wanted while talking about our weekend plans. I was about to say something to them when someone sitting in the corner of the shop caught my eye. It was my best friend, Nate, and his annoying girlfriend, Ariel. Not only was Nate my best friend, I've had a huge, crazy crush on him for years now. But he's had his eyes on Ariel since middle school. I hate that he wants her. I hate that I'm in love with my best friend.

💖Austin💖~ Do you miss me like I miss you? Fucked around and got attached to you Friends can break your heart too

I sat in English class, making small doodles on my folder here and there, watching as my old best friend, Austin, messed around with his buddies by throwing paper balls across the class. I sighed, letting all the memories between us flood back to me. Austin and I hadn't been in an actual relationship; we would flirt with each other 25/7 and that was it, but me being me, I caught feelings and got attached to him. When he all of a sudden stopped flirting and slowly stopped talking to me, it broke my heart. I really liked Austin and I missed my best friend.

💓Levi💓~ You ever wonder what we could have been? You said you wouldn't and you fucking did Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix

"y/n?" "Levi? Um, hi," I said. I was walking through the empty school hallways, making my way to 2nd period as I was late this morning and missed 1st when I bumped into someone after not looking where I was going. I realized it was Levi, my recent boyfriend. Levi and I broke up about 2 months ago because I found out he'd cheated on me and lied about it right to my face. We haven't talked since then. "So, um, how've you been?" he asked, trying to start a conversation. "Levi, I really don't want to talk to you, okay? See ya," I said, my voice cracking at the end as I made my way around him and to class, wiping my tears away in the process.

this one was complete crap😂 i haven't done a song preference in a long time. i think Austin's describes me and my friend's situation😂

comment down below some songs you guys would like me to do (song & who it's by). i need new preferences anyway.

later, Tiders💙🌊