Nate imagine for bounceminoes

Stephanie's pov~

"I'll be right back, babe. I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" my boyfriend, Nate, asked me.

"Uh, yeah sure, water's fine," I replied from spot at his drum set.

Today, Nate and I were hanging out at his house after school. We've been dating for a month now and it's been going great. I think my feelings for Nate have definitely grown.

After Nate left the room, I turned on the stool to face his drum set. I've always wanted to learn how to play drums, but my parents could never afford lessons.

I softly picked the drum sticks up off the floor. I started making a light beat to my favorite song, Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.

I was lightly making the beat on the drums, getting to the chorus, when I felt a set of hands touch my arms, sliding down to my hands.

I instantly recognized the hands as Nate's. He gripped my hands and started guiding me on the beat. I smiled as we both started quietly singing the chorus.

Run, baby, run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run, baby, run, forever we'll be
You and me

Check yes, Juliet
I'll be waiting
Wishing, wanting yours for the taking
Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye
Check yes, Juliet
Here's the countdown:
3, 2, 1, now fall in my arms now
They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind

Nate slowly let go of my hands and I felt one of his hands lift my chin. I looked up at him with a smile as he leaned down. I reached up causing our lips to connect. I felt fireworks explode and butterflies fly in my stomach.

Nate was the first to pull out of the kiss. I opened my eyes to see him with a smile on his face.

"That was nice," he smiled.

"The kiss or our drum skills?" I joked, playfully biting my bottom lip.

"Both," he smirked, "but the kiss was way better."

Hope you liked it, Stephanie.

This is the last update I'll do in awhile, guys. I'm going to Florida for a week and I'm not really gonna be on wattpad. I'll be making little updates in my other books maybe, but not this one. I'll be back on Friday with a preference or an imagine if I get a request during the week.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊✌🏼️