Levi imagine for Bobby_Hemmings

Regina's POV~

"Will you be my date to the AMA's tonight? xx ~Levi❤️"

I smiled as I read the little note sitting on top of a box that I found on Levi and I's shared bed. I noticed a second note taped to the lid.

"If yes, wear this.
If no, (we both know you'll say yes) :) xx"

I giggled at his cheekiness before pulling the lid off the box to reveal a gorgeous black high low dress with a diamond studs around it with a pair of silver heels next to it.

(your dress)

I was so focused on the dress that I didn't hear Levi's footsteps behind me

"So," he said, capturing my attention. I whipped around, smiling at him. "Is it a yes?"

I nodded with a smile before running and jumping into his arms, smashing my lips against his. After a few moments, Levi pulled out of the kiss with a smile.

"Be ready by 6 tonight."

~time skip~

Levi and I arrived at the AMA's (American Music Awards in case some of you didn't know what the AMA's were) with the rest of the Tide boys. I moved behind the photographers while they all took photos of the boys. Once they were done, we all went inside and took our seats.

The show started, with Nick Jonas as the host, and a bunch of artist started preforming like Hailee Steinfeld, Niall Horan, and DNCE. After Alessia Cara preformed, they handed out a few awards such as Song Of The Year, Top Country Artist, and Album Of The Year.

Levi and the boys left to head backstage because it was almost time for them to preform. All night, I've been dying to know what song they're going to preform, but Levi nor the others would tell me.

"Okay, now these next guys are pretty new. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe you haven't. These 4 young men sure have come a long way. Give it up for The Tide!!!"

I cheered on as the lights when down at the stage slowly lit up, revealing Austin, then Levi and Drew, and Nate last. Austin slowly strummed his guitar as Levi walked up to his mic.

"This song goes out to the girl who stole my heart. I love you, Regina."

Levi smiled in my direction before he and Drew joined in, strumming their guitars. My face lit up as soon as I recognized the song. It was Falling In Love Tonight.

Through out the performance, it felt as if Levi was starring at me the whole time. Even if he wasn't starring, I was.

The boys came back after their performance, during Machine Gun Kelly's. Once Levi sat down, I kissed him. He pulled away a few moments after.

"I love you, too," I smiled, thinking of how he dedicated FILT to me. All he did was smile, pecking my lips before turning our attention to the stage.

"New artists are showing theirselves every single day. Artist after artist, song after song. But tonight, only one will take home the New Artist of the Year award," Nick Jonas said. "Here are your nominees."

I looked up at the screen which revealed all of the nominees.

Skate Maloley. Hey Violet. Jacob Sartorious. The Tide. Dylan Schneider.

"And the winner is..."

The boys and I all held hands, hoping for it to be them.

"THE TIDE!!!"

The boys got up and I hugged each of them, giving Levi a peck on the lips. They reached the stage and Austin accepted the award.

"Wow...uh. We just wanna say 'thank you' to all of our fans for all of your love and support." Drew started off. "We wouldn't be here with you, Tiders."

"We especially wanna thank our family and friends for supporting us and the band," Levi said.

"Uh, I think we can all agree with me on this one," Austin stepped to the mic, looking at the other boys. "But we mostly would love to thank our best friend, and Levi's girlfriend, Regina. She's helped us through so much, she's been there for us. Thank you, Regina. Thank you, everyone."

I blushed, a smile covering my face as I clapped along with the crowed as the boys left the stage.

What would ever I do without those boys?

Hope you liked it, Regina. I'm sorry it took so long for me to make and if it was too long.

Later, Tiders💙🌊