Levi imagine for TheTideKaylie

Kaylie's pov~

I climbed up on to the ledge of the bridge, balancing myself from falling. I looked down over the edge. It was around 20 feet above the ground with an almost 6 foot deep river below it. I shuddered before standing up straight again.

I reached into my back pocket, pulling my phone out, dialing the number of my best friend. As it rang, I put him on speaker and placed my phone on the concrete wall beside my foot.

"Hello?" His voice rang through the phone.

"Austin?"

"Kaylie? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"No," I said, my voice cracking.

"Kaylie, where are you?"

"I'm sorry, Austin."

"Kaylie, what are you doing?" I could tell he was freaking out as I heard him call Levi's name.

"Tell Levi I love him."

I drowned out Austin's voice, letting the words from the fans come flooding in.

Levi doesn't even love you. He only feels sorry for you, slut.

Rot in hell, you bitch.

Go kill yourself. We'll all be happy, especially Levi.

Nobody even likes you, not even Levi. So why are you still here?

More words came to my mind as I edge closer to the edge of the wall. My phone was still on the call with Austin; him and Levi calling my name though the phone.

I took one last step.

And I fell.

Before I knew it, my body collided with the river below. I never knew how strong the current actually was as I was fighting against it. I started slipping into darkness. Soon, all there was, was darkness.

Levi's pov~

I pressed the gas pedal, needing the car to go faster. Kaylie was the only thing going through my mind.

I was scared something like this was gonna happen.

"Levi, do you even know where Kaylie is? She could've gone anywhere!" Drew asked loudly as I gripped the steering wheel tighter, my knuckles almost white.

"I know where she is!" I said loudly as I turned the car into the old park by Kaylie's old neighborhood, the neighborhood she grew up in and the park that has the bridge. The bridge nobody goes to.

I ran out of the car and into the woods, following the trail Kaylie and I went on almost a year ago, the boys running behind me, trying to catch up.

I came to the bridge and ran across, stopping in the middle and looking over the walls, searching for a sign from Kaylie.

"Kaylie!" I called out.

"Kaylie!"

"Kayl-" I stopped mid sentence, my eyes landing on Kaylie's phone, sitting on the ledge of the wall. I picked it up, looking back out to the river.

"Kaylie!"

"Levi, there she is!" Nate called. I looked to wear he was pointing and saw Kaylie, her white shirt being obvious against the rocks.

"Kaylie," I yelled out as we ran down the pathway to the water. Austin helped me pick her up, getting her off the rocks and onto the grass.

"C'mon, baby," I said shaking her before realizing she wasn't breathing. I started doing CPR on her, my eyes brimming with tears after pumping her chest for the 6th time.

"C'mon, Kaylie. Wake up!" Austin cried out as I pumped her chest again, giving her air. Then she jolted forward, coughing up water.

"That's it, baby girl," I said, helping her sit up straight.

Kaylie's pov~

"Levi?" I croaked, slowly looking up into his eyes.

"I'm right here, babe," he said, intertwining our hands together. I sniffled back my tears leaning against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, mine around his torso.

"Don't ever do something like that ever again, okay?" He said in a low voice.

"Okay," I said in the same voice.

"I love you and I can't lose you."

"I love you, too"

Hope you liked it, Kaylie. Honestly guys, I think this imagine is one of the best ones I've ever made.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Later, haters💚