Drew imagine for Ellamde

Drew's pov~

3 months. It's been 3 months. 3 months since the accident, the accident that I could've prevent from happening.

Why did we have to argue?

The night still replays in my mind to this day.

Ella and I had just gotten back from a party and we were arguing. A guy at the party was all over El and I had gotten really pissed.

"That's it, Drew. I'm done," she snapped as she picked up her purse and put her shoes back on. "Call me when you've chilled the fuck out."

With that, she walked out the front door, slamming it to show her anger.

I let out a deep sigh, running my hands though my hair, pulling on it as I sat down on the couch. 'What've I done?' I thought.

Not even 2 hours later, I was sat in the same position on the couch phone in hand after calling El for what was probably the 10th time. And the 10th time I went to voicemail.

Just as I decided to give up, my phone rang. Hoping it was Ella, my hope left seeing it was a random number. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm looking for Drew Dirksen," a young women's voice on the other line said.

"Yes, this Drew."

"Mr. Dirksen, I'm sorry to inform you, but your girlfriend Ella Coleman (random last name) has been in a car accident and is being rushed to Los Angeles Medical Hospital."

I went silent.

"Sir?"

"Oh-um I'll be there as soon as u can."

With that I hung up, rushing to the hospital, passing up as many cars as possible along the way.

I walked into El's room, tears filling my eyes. She was in a leg cast, a sling around her left arm and a bandage around her right wrist. Cuts and bruises covered her arms and face. I had bursted into tears. It was all my fault.

As the memory flashed through my mind, I looked up at El. Her leg was still in a cast, her sling now replaced by a cast and her right wrist was no longer bandaged up.

I was sitting in a chair on her right side, so I'd be able to hold her hand. I ran my thumb across the top of her hand as tears started brimming my eyes again as I thought of what the doctor had told me last week.

"Ms. Coleman has been in a coma for 3 months now and her body is not healing as fast as it should be. It seem as though she might not make it. Maybe another month, 2 at the most."

It had felt as if those words had knocked the wind out of me. Like I was slapped in the face.

And then... I broke. I broke down crying. I know I had to be strong for Ella, but it was hard seeing her like this. It's my fault.

To this day, I blame myself. If I hadn't yelled at her that night, she wouldn't have gotten into the accident. She would never have gotten into her car and she wouldn't have walked out the door.

As I let all my anger, sadness and frustration out through my tears, I felt a light squeeze on my hand, but I'm sure it was just my imagination as I kept letting my tears fall.

Then I felt the squeeze on my hand again followed my a soft voice, "Drew?"

My head snapped up and I met with Ella's eyes slightly open and a light smile on her face. A grin stretched across mine.

"El? Ella!!"

I wrapped my arms around her torso, careful not to hurt her as her arms slowly wrapped around my neck.

"Drew."

"Oh my god, El, you're awake," I said through my tears.

"I love you, Drew. I love you so much and I'm so sorry for walking out on you," El cried as she pulled out of the hug.

"Hey, baby, it's okay. It's okay," I said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I love you too."

El smiled before leaning up, placing her lips on mine. I smiled through the kiss. I got the love of my life back.

Hope you liked it, Ella.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊

Peace out💚