Drew imagine for KatlinMackay

a/n: 1ST IMAGINE IN FOREVER. wow, i suck at this!!!

Katlin's pov~

"What're we gonna tell Nate?" I whispered as Drew held me in his arms, rubbing my back.

"We'll tell him the truth..." he said back in the same tone, kissing the top of my head.

"Drew," I said, lifting my head and looking into his blue eyes, "he's gonna be pissed. He was pissed when he found out we were together, how do you think he'll react to this?"

By now, I had more tears flowing down my face and my voice cracking again.

"I know he was pissed, Katlin, okay, I know. But this is our life, not his," Drew said with the same emotions as me.

"He can't do anything about it. Not this time."

I slowly nodded my head.

"When are we gonna tell him?"

"Whenever you want, baby girl. Whenever you want us to tell him, we'll tell him."

I only nodded my head in response. I was too drained to talk.

*Time Skip* *one week*

Today, I was going to the studio with Drew, Nate, and the boys to watch them practice and rehearse for their "Put The Cuffs On Me" tour. Drew and I were in the car on the way there with the radio softly playing in the background.

"Should we tell him?" I said in a whisper to Drew.

"Hmm?" Drew asked.

"Nate," I said a little louder, looking over at him, "should we tell him today."

"We can if you want."

"I think I want to," I said before looking back out the window.

"Okay," Drew said before taking my hand and kissing it.

I looked over at him as a smile grew on my face.

Once we got to the studio, the boys set up their instruments while I sat down on the sofa and watched them get ready. As I watched them, I thought of ways to tell my brother.

Now or never, I guess...

"Hey, Nate..." I said, getting my brothers attention.

He looked up from his drum set, "Yeah?"

"Can I um... Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure.."

Nate got up from his spot and walked over to me. I looked at Drew for a quick second and could tell he knew I was about to tell him. He nodded his head in reassurance before Nate followed me into the hallway.

"What's wrong, little sis?" Nate asked as I leaned against the wall.

"Well... um..." I had no idea how to tell him.

"Katlin, you know you can tell me anything. You don't have to be scared to tell me. I'm your big brother," Nate reassured me.

"I know..."

"So what's bugging you?"

"Nate... I'm.... I'm pregnant..." He was silent. "It's Drew's," I said in a lower tone.

Still nothing

"Nate, please say something. Anything."

"I'm... I'm gonna be an uncle??"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my gosh, Katlin," he exclaimed before pulling me into a hug. It took me a while before I hugged back.

"Wait, you're not mad?" I asked pulling out of the hug.

"No. Katlin, why would I be mad?"

"Because you practically flipped when you found out Drew and I were together. I thought you'd be mad that I was pregnant."

He signed, "I only freaked out then because it was my little sister dating my best friend. You guys have been together for almost 4 years, I kinda assumed you guys would be starting a family soon."

"So you're okay with this?"

"I'm happy for you guys."

I smiled before wrapping my arms around his torso, "Thank you, Nate."

"You're welcome."

Hope you liked it, Katlin. I'm so sorry that I took so long to make it!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting imagines lately guys, I've been trying to plan them out and I only had maybe 2 requests.

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊