Austin imagine for AxlxAxL_writes

Austin's POV~

"No. No. NO!!!"

"Come on, dude! What the hell?"

I let out a laugh, smirking with pride as I beat my two friends, Jackson and Blake, at another game of Call of Duty.

"Sucks to suck, bitches," I beamed. My attention was caught as I heard the front door open and close.

"Uh oh. Sounds like Abigail's home," Jackson said, getting ready to start another game.

I hesitated, "Hey, I'm going to get a drink."

I stood up from my spot on the floor, setting my controller on the bed before leaving their room and trudging down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Abigail walking away from the refrigerator.

"Hey," I said catching her attention.

Watching as her head snap up at my voice, I noticed how her parted hair strawberry blonde covered the left side of her face.

"Hey," she answered, flipping her hair to the side, barely causing it to move. "I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah, your brothers wanted me to hang out and play Xbox with them," I answered. In all honestly, that wasn't the main reason I told them I would hang out. It's because I was hoping Abigail would be here.

Having a crush on my best friends' little sister was one of the most cliché things ever, but I didn't care. I've liked Abigail for years and I never had the guts to tell her because I never thought she'd think of me like that. And because I thought Jackson and Blake would kill me for liking their little sister.

"Ohh," she said before walking over to the trash can to throw something away.

I watched as she did so and my attention was caught when I noticed her jacket fell off her shoulder, showing her tank top straps. And a purple mark right beside her collarbone.

"Hey," I said walking over to her, catching her attention. She watched as my hand moved her hair out of the way. "What happened to you?" I asked, getting worried that someone'd hurt her.

"I-It's nothing, don't worry about it," she stuttered, quickly pulling her sleeve up to cover it up.

"Abigail, that's not nothing, that's a bruise. What happened to you?" I asked her, keeping her from walking away.

She let a deep sigh, before looking up at me. "Please don't tell anybody. Promise?"

"I promise," I nodded.

She slowly lifted her hand to her face, moving her out of the way to reveal a black eye around her left eye.

My heart dropped at the sight.

"W-Who did this to you?" I whispered, looking into her bright blue eyes.

"Jackson and Blake," she whispered, her voice shaky as tears threatened to spill.

My blood started boiling once she said her older brothers names. The thought of 2 of my best friends hurting their little sister, the girl I've been in love with for years.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, hugging her, not want to let her go, in fear of her getting hurt if I did. She instantly wrapped hers around my torso, crying into my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly, hating to see her cry.

"I'm so sorry, Abigail. I wish I knew what they'd done, I would've stopped them. You don't deserve this."

She lifted her head up, looking up at me. I looked into her eyes and from there, it seemed as though I lost control of my actions. I slowly leaned down, placing my lips on hers.
After a few seconds, I felt her kiss back. I pulled away after a while, looking back into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I said, almost regretting it.

She gave me a small smile, "It's okay. It didn't bother me."

I smiled down at her. "I love you, Abigail."

Her smile grew. "I love you, too, Austin."

"What're we gonna do about Jackson and Blake?" she asked, scared at the thought of her brothers doing something.

"I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore. I promise."

i hope you liked it, Abigail💗i'm sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted.