#138.Click My Fingers//The Tide (His POV)

A/n: I'm gonna make the plots in these preferences about/with pregnancy. I know that's not what the songs, but that's all I could really think of.

Drew~
And I don't have superpowers But if I did, I'd use them for good And I would click my fingers And make all of your wishes come true

"Are you okay, baby girl?" I asked y/n as I rubbed her arm, pulling her closer to me. "Mhmm, yeah, I'm fine," she nodded, quickly glancing up at me before looking back at the TV. I knew something was wrong, so I shut the TV off so she'd look at me. "What's wrong, y/n?" She was silent for a minute. "I just wish he was here." I sighed, looking down. Almost a year ago, y/n and I were expecting a baby and we were so excited, we were ready to be parents, we were gonna have a little boy. But about 5 months into the pregnancy, we had a miscarriage. "I know, baby. I do to. If I could, I would just click my fingers and have him be here with us." She only nodded in response before cuddling closer to me as I held her tighter.

Nate~
I know you're feeling anxious Saying to me, everything's okay You hide it like a actress With nothing but a smile on your face

My eyes went wide as I starred down at the stick lying in my hands, a smile growing on my face. I looked up at y/n to see a nervous, but anxious look on her face. "You're...we're..." I could even form a sentence. I was in too much shock. She nodded, "I am and we are, Nate." "We're gonna have a baby," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her, spinning her around before placing her back on her feet. "Are you ready for this?" I asked her, making sure that she was ready to be a mom. "Yeah. I'm ready," she smiled. I knew she was partially telling the truth. She hides it like an actress. She's scared, but she's ready.

Austin~
Now let go of your troubles Don't you know that I'm here to help? Tell me 'bout your struggles See you don't have to struggle by yourself

"Babe, what're you doing?" I spoke curiously after walking into y/n and I's shared bedroom to see her sitting on our bed in nothing, but her underwear and one of my shirts that was able to cover her baby bump. "Well," she sighed, angrily, "I was gonna get dressed, but I can't." "Why not?" I asked, as I picked her pair of jeans up off the floor, placing them on the bed. "Why do you think, Austin? I'm too fucking huge to even be able to put my pants on by myself. I can not wait for this pregnancy to be over and for the baby to be here already," she whined. "Babe, you could've just told me, I would've helped you. You're pregnant with our baby and your gonna need some of my help. Okay?" "Okay," she nodded.

Levi~
Lay your head on my shoulder, I want you to know I'll stay with you forever as we both get old Forget about money, we don't need the gold No

"Levi, I'm scared. How-How are we gonna raise a baby?" y/n asked me, her voice cracking again as she paced back and forth in our shared bathroom. Earlier, y/n had gone to the store and came back with a pregnancy test. After the test came back positive, she's been freaking out. "y/n, y/n, look at me, babe," I grabbed her shoulders, stopping her movements, "it's gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay. I'm right here if you need me, okay? I'm not going anywhere." She nodded her head, sniffling back her tears. "Come here, baby girl," I said, pulling her into my arms, "it's gonna be okay, I promise. We're young, but we can do this."

Sorry Levi's was complete shit and that this one was pretty bad. Anyway, who else is in love with CMF???
And to anyone who's going to one of the concerts on the CMF tour, I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!!❤️

Love ya, Tiders💙🌊