1

Adriana's POV:

"No, I can't do this.I think I'm just gonna stay home," I tell Lia as I slip back off my heels,replacing them with a pair of Nike slippers.She shakes her head, "Girl, I know you're not still hung up on stupid ass Brandon. You know the saying 'other fish in tha sea' ,you betta get yo ass to swimmin'"

I laugh at my best friend,this girl is crazy as hell. I just shake my head and let out a laugh."You know Drake is gonna be there and I got the hook up to get us in V.I.P
with him." With that , I hurried and threw on my heels and grabbed my purse.

Once we finally got ready, we took pictures and posted them on our various social media.

@ ayewellss: Out and about #baddest

(I literally made an IG for this girl BC templates suck )

My Instagram photo was already starting to generate likes, you could say I'm Instagram famous or whatever. Lia clapped her hands together to get me to stop checking my phone."Uber ?" I nod because if Drake is about to be there, this sure will be a long night . 

"Snapchat?" I nod again and as her flash comes on I start twerking to Uber Everywhere and laughing until the video goes off.I post it to my Snapchat and wait for the Uber to pull up. The Uber pulls up and within a couple of minutes we are at the nightclub.

We go straight to the front of the line and are let in immediately. I dance through the club straight to the the back where the V.I.P lounge is.The guard looks both of us up and down before letting us through. Lia turns to me and grabs my hand and leads me through all the people."Oh shit Li is that ...?"
"Drake ?Yes , go get him bitch you know you want a taste of the six!" I laugh and push her arm.

I straighten out my dress and walk over to him and his friends where I see Kylie Jenner, Tyga and Ariana Grande standing together

I straighten out my dress and walk over to him and his friends where I see Kylie Jenner, Tyga and Ariana Grande standing together. Kylie runs up to me and gives me a hug.We go way back.We turn around to everyone and Drake looks me up and down before licking his lips.Ariana just stares when I wave at her. Welp. "Okay guys well I want you guys to meet my day 1 and her name is Adriana."

Drake spoke up ,"I saw you on Instagram doing your thing ." I laugh and brush off my shoulders playfully."That's where I know you from, you're like insta-famous right ?Sorry if I seemed distant I was just trying to figure out where the hell I knew you from."says Ariana. I nod and smile , going to go sit on the couch by Drake and Kylie."Tyga , you're not going to speak to your very best cousin?" He humps his shoulders and Kylie smacks him in the back of the head.We carry on the night and Drake or Aubrey and I talk a lot about the music he's making and I assure him I was on his side in all the Meek drama.

I look around to find Lia grinding her ass on some random light skin guy.
You go best friend that's my best friend

I start rocking side to side moving my butt, grinding on Drake and taking sips before my mind just slips away........