35

Aid's POV:
It's been a couple of days since Lia gave birth and she was was finally given the ok to take Angelia 'Angel' home . I can't even bring myself to answer any of Justin's texts or calls .I invited Brandon out for lunch since he is the only person other than Lia I could talk to about this mess I've gotten myself into .

"So you're really pregnant huh?"
I nod and twirl my straw around in my water. I'd just finished telling him the whole story.
"That's crazy. You know I'm always gonna be there for you . Even if you don't want to be together that's fine. I just don't want you to push me out of your life especially since you're about to be a mom and all."
"Thanks for that Brandon.It feels weird though. Four years ago this was us, except it was our baby not just mine."
He closes his eyes and smiles.
" I think about our baby all the time Aid. She's probably bouncing around up there with my mom , watching over us."
" Yeah our little Nalah Reign ."

He gently places his hand over mine and comforts me , just like he used to when we first lost her when I was seven months pregnant. He was always there to make sure I was ok. I think that's why I'm still so attached to him to this day. My first love , my first kiss, my first everything. Even the father to my first child.

When I first got pregnant and moved in with him, we were ecstatic. We didn't care how young or unprepared we were.We we're in love and we both loved our baby , nothing went wrong until that day.

*Flashback*
I rolled over in the bed and started to get ready for lunch with Brandon's parents, like we did once a week.
Once I'm done getting ready I walk into the freshly decorated nursery. My baby shower was just two weeks before. I can't believe I'm about to become a mother. I run my fingers lightly over my bump, and smile thinking of my baby girl. 3 more months and I would be a mom .
We might've been 19 but both of our parents supported us .
I walk back into our bedroom where Brandon was still asleep . I run my fingers through his hair and he stirs in his sleep turning over and hugging me.
"Morning baby." He repeats it twice as he kisses my stomach and me .
"Ok you gotta get up because we have lunch with your parents at 1:00 and it's 12:00."
" Why are we still trying to impress them again? They already love you."
I shake my head.
"I just wanna make sure we have a good relationship before the baby gets here."
He nods and rubs my stomach.
"What names were you saying again?"
I was trying to discuss names with him last night but he fell asleep.
"Well Mr. I Never Wanna Listen; I said Nalah, Sophia, or maybe Faith."
"I really like the first one , our little Lion. Reminds me of The Lion King, damn I love that movie."
I laugh , " I know I do too. I'm glad we're having a girl instead of a boy because I'm not naming my child Simba."
"What about Mufasa or how about Timon?"
"Yeah....no. Now hurry and get ready we gotta meet you parents ."
He takes this time to get up and go take a shower.
While he's in the shower I go downstairs and fix orange juice since both of us hate the taste of coffee.The radio is on and I'm dancing having a good time when the glass of orange juice I had in my hand falls to the ground and breaks, taking me down with it.
A sharp pain rushes through my stomach down to my legs. I touch my stomach and my hands are covered in blood.
Tears blur my vision and I pass out.

When I wake up , I'm in a hospital and Brandon and my dad are standing on either side of the hospital bed , both with tears in their eyes.
"What's wrong ? I'm fine guys."
Brandon shakes his head.
"It's not you it's .......it's the baby."
What?
"What's wrong with the baby ?"
Brandon looks down and my father turns his head, unable to look me in the eye.
"What is wrong ? Somebody say something!"
"Your baby passed , Addie.You miscarried."
I shake my head furiously, he's lying.He has to be .
"No. That's not true."
Brandon finally looks up from the floor and puts his hand on top of mine , the thing he does to calm me down.
"Baby she's gone. I'm so sorry."
*Flashback Over*

That was the worst day of my life.