17

Adriana's POV:

The words, "just friends" rang through my head as I walked into the café. Justin sat in the back, looking over a menu with
an unreadable look. Things have been going so good lately and then the interview just made everything awkward. Is it on the other side of the table and look at him. He looks at me with a small grin. "Hey Aid."
I just look at the table. "Hey Justin."

"So....I'm guessing you heard the interview."
I nod. "I'm pretty sure everyone did."

"Hmn. So how are you and Lia
Holding up?"

"We haven't been talking as much but don't change the subject Justin.I know we aren't dating or anything but just friends?"

He looks down.
"You're right, we aren't dating and I go on tour tomorrow."

I just nod, ignoring what he said about tour. Before he can say anything else, a waitress comes.

"Hey, I'm Dani and I'll be your server today.What can I get you?"

We both stay silent.I'm still looking at Justin and his silent starefest with her boobs.

"I'll get the uh, (food item)."

She smiles at him before turning to me.I look at Justin again to see his attention is now on her butt.
"No thank you. I was just about to leave." I smile at her and get up , grabbing my purse and trying to walk away but Justin grabs my wrist. Dani quickly walks away with the menus to give us privacy.

"Aid, what do you want from me ?"
I look into his eyes and shake my head.

"Nothing Justin.You keep doing you and I'm gonna keep doing me ok?"

Before he has a chance to answer I walk  away.