8

His lips attach to mine and I just feel like I could stay here forever

His lips attach to mine and I just feel like I could stay here forever.After a couple of minutes, his phone rings but he ignores it.The second time it rings, I push him off of me and tell him to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Scooter what's up?"

"Nah im just chilling at a friends house."

When he said that , it all came back to me .I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen while he finished his conversation.

I open up the cabinets and take out some lays chips, stuffing them in my mouth . A hand reaches in my bag and scares the shit outta me and I scream.I look over and its Lia covering her ears because of the loudness.
"You bitch, don't scare me like that."
She bursts into laughter ,"I just wanted a chip before you scarf 'em all down and there won't be any left."
I laugh and push her lightly .
"Justin is in the living room on the phone screaming at someone."

I just hump my shoulders."Not my business."
" Are you pushing him away like you do every other guy?"

"Well, he acts like every other guy, he said we were just friends like 10 seconds after we made out.I don't have time for games again Lia.Been there done that ."

"You compare every guy that you've had feelings for to Brandon.Brandon is in Miami right now with some other bitch, its time to get over him."

" How did you know where he was?"

She looks down. "He was my friend before you guys even got together, I didn't want to choose sides."

"That makes no sense , you talk more shit about him than I do, Do you act like this towards me when you're with him ?"

"Newsflash he's not even thinking about you.I told you he has a new girl , not stuck being bitter like you......no offense."

"That's because he wasnt the one sitting at home by himself every night trying to be a good spouse all the while being repeatedly cheated on,crying himself to sleep every night over someone who didn't love him.Take your no offense and shove it up your ass."

I push past her and walk into the living room where Justin was just getting off the phone when I got by the door.
I grab my cardigan some sandals, and my keys and open the door.

"Where are you going?"

I look at him with tears welled up in my eyes."I'm going out for a little bit."

I don't say anything else , I just get in my car and speed I off.