10

Aidriana's POV:

I lay in the bed , just looking up at the ceiling with the whole Justin and Lia situation overtaking my brain. How could they?

She knew I liked him and the second I leave them alone, she goes after him.And Justin...... I was dumb to think that he wanted me.I just need to move on... that's it.
But if I'm honest with myself, I really did like him. I still do.

I take out my phone and go straight to my messages.Clicking on a contact who probably should've been deleted a long time ago ; I type a simple

A: How's life stranger😊😊??

I never thought I would reach out to him again.

I look through my camera roll and find some selfies i took earlier and post it on instagram with the caption,

"Looking Good Feeling Good"
Instantly being flooded with likes and comments.

"Looking Good Feeling Good" Instantly being flooded with likes and comments

My phone vibrates and I look down to see what the notification was.

*Brandon_Guierro liked your photo.

*Brandon_Guierro commented on your photo : " 😍😘🙌".

I smile and get a new text from the number I texted earlier.

B-Long time no see , I thought you were with little Bieber.

A- and I thought you were with that Brazilian girl.

B- Dria, you know I was never with her or any of them like I was with you. What are you doing hitting me up all of a sudden for anyways?I mean not that I mind because I don't but....

A- Well, Lia said you were still with that girl you ditched me for.

B- Lia?I haven't talked to her since we broke up.She always seemed more loyal to you than me.Idk how she thinks she knows something. What's up with you and Beaver tho?

A- *Bieber , and nothing I cut him off .

B- Well since you're single....... 😉😉

I send him a quick text and put my phone down." Let's see how those two liars react to this," I say, thinking about Justin and Lia.