25

Important Author's Note at the end

Aid's POV:
"That's good Aidrianna , only a couple more shots and it's a wrap."
I smile at the photographer and switch to a different pose. I took this seriously considering it's my first modeling job since I met Justin.
About an hour later, I grab my purse and leave the shoot, going to a little cafe' to meet up with Kendall.
She's sitting at the table when I get there  and I almost smile until I see the person sitting next to her, Justin. He looks awful. His shirt is baggy and it looks like he's trying to start dreads.His face is indifferent yet hopeful  as he looks at me . I continue to walk toward the table and I silently sit beside Kendall. "Hey Ken.....Justin."
He leans forward and puts his hand out like he was going to touch my face but stops himself. He mutters something under his breath but I can't hear. I look at Kendall and she jumps her shoulders."What?I just wanted to see both of my best friends at one time, can you blame me?" We both look at her menacingly and she bats her eyelashes at us, she's lucky I love her.
I look over to Justin who is staring at me , not even flinching when he catches my stare, me having to revert my gaze toward the waiter once he comes over to the table.He's slightly attractive but he isn't even looking at me, he looks at Justin and speaks ,"Hey, ready to order?" Justin looks him up and down and says, "Aye take the ladies' orders first ." The waiter looks a little devastated by this, turning toward me and smiling with a much more fake smile than the seemingly authentic one he showed Justin. "What would you like today? "
"I'll take the chicken fettuccine please ."(btw this is my favorite food)
He looks me up and down, "You're not gonna get a salad?"
Kendall hurries and talks before I beat his ass. "I'll take the steak ." His eyes roll and he looks toward Justin, biting at his pen and twirling a piece of his curly hair. Justin shakes his head,"Ill take the steak too."
I interrupt," My order is on a different ticket than theirs by the way."
Justin looks at me accusingly,"Nah I'm paying." Us both being stubborn, we argued about who would pay for the next 5 minutes until Kendall slams her hand onto the table. "Justin is paying Ari shut up."

Our food comes out and our waiter is still giving Justin 'fuck me' eyes. I set my phone on the table and stand up.
Kendall gets up , "bathroom break?"
I nod. We walk into the bathroom and I start to refresh my makeup.
"Ari, I'm sorry y'all just needed to talk and get closure I was just helping and I .." "Thank you Ken," I interrupt.
She looks confused but I don't explain.

Ok y'all wanted a new chapter so here you go.😂 I would also like to thank all of you for reading this , we got to 31k !! Anyways keep voting and commenting.Also keep entering in the contest. We need more males but I am still taking females. This story will probably end in about 5 chapters but there will be a sequel so don't worry)