14

Justin's POV:

We sit down in the living room just staring at each other.

"I'm sorry."

"I have to leave for tour in two weeks."

We say at the same time.She looks at the ground and I walk over to the couch she's sitting at and place my hand on her chin, lightly lifting her head up.Her doe like eyes have gloossed over as she looks up.I wipe a tear that starts to fall from her eye.

"Its fine.We have two weeks."

"Why is there always a time limit on everything I want?"

She sits back away from my touch and closes her eyes trying to stop the flow of tears down her face.

"That's not the only thing I wanted to talk about.Out of all the guys you could've chose to make me jealous of, you chose your ex?"

She just looks down and whispered,"Should've known that slut told you.That's why you look at me with so much pity."

Slightly frustrated I say,

"Nobody pities you Aid, especially not me.That wasn't a look of pity, that was a look of worry and care.I care about you.I thought you knew that.I'm not gonna sit here and pity you or argue with you .We have to talk about things, I won't let you continue to run away from your problems.Just.....I thought you were letting your guard down?"

"I was....until I saw you, yet another guy I liked;snuggled up with Lia. So many people leave...and I'm sick of being left. Nobody ever returns for me and Lia thinks that life is a fucking competition. Every guy I've ever been with, she's went and tempted them to make sure that anything I had, she could have if she wanted it.I thought she changed.And I was stupid to even think you would like me anyway."

I close my eyes as glass shatters against the wall.Why doesn't she understand?

"Dammit Aidriana, I do like you!How are you so fucking oblivious to that?! I'm trying.So stop pushing me away.You know for damn sure I don't want anything to do with Lia unless I thought you would be making a mistake you couldn't fix. She will never be anything to me you...... you're different. I want this...us to work."

"I do too."

"Well then you're my girl."

She leans her head on my shoulder and snuggles up to me, interlocking our fingers.It feels, peaceful for once.

"Well sir, I think it's only fair if you were to take me on a proper date first."

I sit up and salute her."Mam yes mam."

She smiles her big beautiful smile and leans her head onto my forehead. I look her in the eye and we kiss, with slow gentle movements full of an unknown passion.

"Well we make up fast." I say.

"What were we fighting about anyway?"