23

Aidriana -

The club is raging when Aubrey and I walk in and head to the VIP hand in hand.We get up to the front and are greeted by people. I hear in the background , "So that's why Justin's been all mopey and he's hanging out with the stick." Im just hoping it's not the same Justin.Why the hell do we keep finding each other and isn't he supposed to be on tour ? I'm confused but I shake it off and squeeze Aubrey's hand as I join back in on the conversation between him and Kylie.

(Ok so I got a comment asking how Aid knows Kylie and I wanna explain that Aid is a self made woman,which you will see soon, and she knew a lot of famous people in LA before she even met Justin.Ok... So now we got that cleared up; back to the story)

We all continue to converse until someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and it's two random guys staring back at me. One of them speaks up first ,"Aren't you Aidriana ?"
I just smile and nod ,"And you are....?"
They just look at each other and the other one speaks up "I'm Alfredo and that's Chaz." I just stare at them confused as to what they want."Ok..nice to meet you..?"
Chaz speaks up again,"We're Justin's best friends."
Oh. "Oh, well what do you want from me ?"
"We need you to talk to him."
"And why would I do that ?"
"Because you like broke up with him I guess so you have to fix this."

I look at them dumbfounded.
"I didn't break up with him because according to him we were 'just friends'"
They both look unamused.

"Ok where is he?"
They both point to a booth near the back where Justin is sitting and .... wait there's a girl in his lap.Why the hell....?Im guessing they notice what I'm looking at because they both put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about her.He's just trying to get over you."

"We didn't even date , what do you mean get over me?"

"He likes you."

"Sure , and he probably likes that girl in his lap too.Look, I'm here with someone ok? I'm not looking for a childish fling , I want something real with someone who isn't afraid to admit he's dating a black girl."

I finish my rant and they both look shocked. "So if you'll excuse me," I say, I walk past him to find Drake sitting on one I the couches and I go and sit by him.He puts his arm around me and says into my ear over the music,"Are you ok?Didn't look like a friendly conversation." I smile at him and nod my head, not really looking forward to the rest of the night.