9

Justin's POV:

"Before you get into a relationship with this girl Justin, you need to tell her about the tour."

"Look Scoot, I gotta go."

I look over at the kitchen door where I can her faint voices come from.

"Take your no offense and shove it up your ass."

Aidriana rushes out of the kitchen with her head down.

I sit up on the couch.
"Where are you going?"

She looks up at me with tear filled eyes and says, "I'm going out for a little bit."

Before I can even say anything she rushes out the door and I can hear her car engine start to run.Lia walks out of the kitchen and falls out on the couch beside me.

"What the hell was that all about?"

She just turns to me with a guilty look .
"I was just trying to help.She's so strong and she just needs to let her guard down a little bit and learn to trust.She always has had this fear that someone is going to leave her. Don't tell her I told you this but her mom left her , her sister , and her dad when she was twelve.On top of that the first person she actually trusted was Brandon and he cheated on her repeatedly.She stayed with him the first few times, but.he ended up.leaving her for one of the other girls. Aid hasn't really been the same.She hasn't let herself date because all she really comes in contact with is fuck boys."

Lia looks at me with tears streaming down her face. I don't know what to do so I hug her . She stops crying and leans back in my arms looking me in my eye.She opens her mouth to speak when a door opens, Aidriana walking in with an angry look.

She blinks back a tear and its like her eyes turn into big empty pools of brown.
I let go of Lia and walk over to her but she puts her hand in front of her , blocking herself from me , and walks into her room with the door locked.

Lia stands up from the couch with a badly hidden smirk on her face.She walks up to me and presses herself into me.

"I was gonna tell you to tell Khalil that I'm free tonight but I don't know....are you free?"

That just rubbed me the wrong way.
"Nah girl I'm gonna go home and try to talk to Aidriana tomorrow."

What kinda friend does shit like that?