36

(I'm gonna make this kinda long bc I've been neglecting y'all while I'm in college, sorry)
Aid's POV
Reminiscing with Brandon almost makes me forget that anything happened with Justin at all . But I can't forget him. I can't forget our unborn child either. I'm not that girl anymore.
It's been 2  months since I've spoken to Justin. He called everyday for the first few weeks, but I guess he got tired of me not answering . It's fine , I heard he's been seen with his ex Hailey lately anyway. He doesn't know about the baby still and I don't wanna tell him.
I moved in with my dad for a little while, I had to get away from LA , but I still go back once a week for doctors visits. I even have one today .

*In the car*
I'm about to pull out of my dad's driveway when he comes outside , my little sister following behind him . I roll down the window.
"Hey pops, what's up?"
" Nothing I was just wondering if you could take your sister with you . I'm on call and the hospital just called me in for an emergency surgery."
Before I can respond , my little sister has already climbed in the backseat on her iPad .
"Yeah dad. Does she have a bag ? I plan on staying at my place for the weekend.I'll cover her plane ticket."
" She does and just let me drive you to the airport."
Sienna sits up immediately.
"So I'm going to LA?"
I nod my head and laugh once she starts dancing.
(Sienna and Aid's Dad)

The drive to the airport is calm, Dad playing Gospel music and praying for our safe trip back home

The drive to the airport is calm, Dad playing Gospel music and praying for our safe trip back home . I don't know how long I'm gonna stay in Chicago but not that long, I have a life in LA, and I need to start getting ready for my baby.
My apartment has an extra bedroom that I could turn into a nursery but I wanna get my own home sometime soon.

The flight is fine , it's only about 3 1/2 hours.
Sienna got the window seat because she'd never been to LA before or on a plane since my dad worked too much for vacation time . I wanted her to experience everything .

" Hey Addie ?"
" What's up Si Si ?"
" Does your baby have a daddy or does your baby just have a mommy?"
I look down , trying to figure out what to say.She is only 9 for god sake.
"Yes my baby has a daddy . All babies have daddies."
" Then where is your baby's daddy? He should come to Chicago with us ."
" He can't. Remember no boys allowed."
She giggles .
"But what about Daddy? He's a boy you know."
"He's the only boy allowed ."

This banter went on for the rest of the flight and I wondered if my child would have the same questions . Am I making the right choice not telling Justin? By this point I'm 4 1/2 months along . I shake my head. I don't have time to question myself right now .
We land and get to my apartment where we unpack our bags and order food . I'm halfway into the movie CoCo when I hear a knock at the door . At first I think it's Justin, which is kinda worst case scenario, but when I open the door I see my best friend and her baby.
"Hey bitch"
I shhh her but it's too late.
"Ohhhhh you said a swear word."
Now Sienna is by my side pointing at Mia.
We all laugh as we walk in and Mia and Angel join us .
Mia sit's the baby carrier down by the couch and tells Sienna to watch the sleeping baby while pulling me into the kitchen.

" So I assume you're back in LA because you heard about Justin."
"Heard What Mia?"
She just shakes her head and pulls out her phone. It's a tabloid picture of Justin and his ex Hailey making out.
"Why are you showing me this ? It's old."
"It's not though . It's from last week."
Oh.
"Well we aren't together so good for him."
" They're engaged."
I almost throw up .

" Ok. It's good he's moving on ."
" You don't mean that.What about the baby?"
"What about the baby? He doesn't know. I don't wanna be a home wrecker so I'll keep it to myself."
"Are you gonna have a baby shower ?"
" Yeah but I was thinking of having a gender reveal party first . I need to ask my doctor ."
She nods her head and smiles.
"How are your doctors appointments ? I wanna start coming to them ."
"They've been great in Chicago but I have to switch back to my main doctor back here in LA . I start my appointments on Monday.You can come then ."
She agrees and we just go back to watching the movie. I couldn't stop thinking about what Mia said earlier about Justin and Hailey being engaged.