28

Aid's POV:

"Good shoot." Justin says as we walk out of the building where my photoshoot just ended. I nod , "Thanks Jay."
As we walk to his car , I can't help but feel a little weight in the air.
"Justin you do know that I'm still mad that you took my phone and texted Aubrey without my permission?"
He just nods and keeps walking,I grab his arm. "Justin I'm just saying it would've been nice to break up with Aubrey on my own."
He turns around and gives me those cute doe eyes and I smile.
"Seriously?Don't play like that Aid."

"I'm not .After my talk with Lia yesterday I thought about it and to be honest , I was more mad at myself than I ever was at you.Trust is a really hard thing for me to give and I only ever wanted to be loved.I just have to accept the love that's all."
He just shakes his head and pulls me close, smashing our lips together. We continue to make out in the parking lot until a car honks at us continuously until we move out of the free parking space.We pull away laughing and both put up the middle finger at the driver.
"Wanna go get lunch?"
"Yeah , I'm starving.And don't bring up the starving children in Africa thing or Imma beat your ass.Ok?"
He throws his head back in laughter and throws his arms up in surrender.
"Yes mam.Now let's go eat."

We make it to the restaurant and sit down. A waitress comes over.
"What would you two like today?" Not really caring that Justin is here.
"I wanna try the mimosas, what are they like ."
"Omg, Um they are my favorite drink.I kind of get sick of everyone ordering wine.But they are delicious mam."
I burst into laughter,"Ok yeah I think that's what I'll get."
She turns to Justin,"And what about you?"
"I feel bad now for wanting wine."
The waitress and I exchange an eyeroll before she smiles and leaves with our drink orders .

Justin turns and gives me a look.
"What?"
He just laughs and then smiles sadly, "You can put a smile on anyone's face."

..........
Ok I gave y'all the chapter I forgot I wrote but anyways go look at my edits book it's lit.
(Also tbh I really want y'all to comment on the chapters .Those really make my day and inspire me to write more.) 😊
Deonna