33

( So I came up with the plot chart for the sequel to this and y'all ..... it's gonna be so good wow)
-Also I was gonna make this chapter smut but I only have 3 chapters until book one is finished. So imma have to skip ahead a lil bit.Plus I need to finish this like it's been 2 years.

3 months  later
Adriana's POV :
"Ok Ms. Wells, that's the third time you've had to break for puking.Don't you think you need to go to the hospital?"

I shake my head , "I should be fine , it's probably just food poisoning ."
______________

I'm pregnant, I swear . I haven't felt like this in 3 years. The morning sickness, the nausea, that warm feeling you get in your gut. I've felt all of this before.

The only thing I have to worry about is making sure I'm right, and how to tell Justin.If I tell him.

I really don't know how to feel about this situation but I'm going to keep it to myself for now so I don't jinx anything.I just need hurry and finish this shoot so I can go and buy a test.
_________
"And that's a wrap everyone!" The photographer says , and walks over to me.
"You did great.Do you wanna come over and take a look at the pictures before they get sent off to editing?"
I shook my head. "Can you just email them to me? I have something that I have to take care of ."
"Yeah that's fine. Have a nice day ."
I'm starting to walk out and my manager Candace hurries over to me and hands me a bag.
" I know what you're thinking. Go ahead and take the tests at home.You're done for the day."

"What about that meeting with Fenty Beauty?"
"They rescheduled to tomorrow. Now go! I've got everything else taken care of ."

I just nod and head to my car and call Justin.
"Hey babe.Are you done with your shoot?"
"Hey Justin.Yeah I'm just gonna go each lunch with Lia and then I'll head over to your place."
" Okay I'll see you in a little bit."
"Bye Justin."

I take a deep sigh.I don't like lying to him but telling the truth right now would just make things more complicated and I don't need that right now when I don't even know for sure that I'm pregnant.

I call Lia next as I'm headed back to my apartment.
"Hey Aid what's up?"
" Hey can you come over and help me with something?I have a test to take."
"Are you going back to school or something? We both know that you were the smart one."
"Not that kinda test dumbass."
"Hey ! You're not supposed to talk to pregnant women like that! What kinda test  ?"
"A pregnancy test."
"You're pregnant?!?"
"I don't know that's why I'm asking you to come over."
This girl is slow as hell.
"Oh duh. I'll be over in ten."

_____________________

I'm pacing the room, waiting for the tests to finish while Lia is sitting on the couch with a big smile on her face.
"Oooh I hope you're pregnant so our kids can be best friends .That would be so cute!"
I shoot her a fake smile and sigh.
"You don't seem too happy.Im guessing Justin doesn't know what's going on.Don't worry,everything will be fine."
"Are you sure about that Lia? Don't you remember last time ?"
She instantly frowns.
"Honey.....this is different than last time."
"I think I wanna call him. All I can think about is last time and he was there for me ."
"Adriana we're not 16 anymore. You can't rely on Brandon to always come and save you. You have Justin now .Im sure that no matter what the test says, he'll be there for you.He loves you."
I take a few steps back.
"How would I know? He's never said that to me ."
Her eyes widen in shock. "Justin has never said that he loves you?"
I shake my head. "No.So yeah this is different than last time ."
The timer dings in the bathroom and I rush towards it.
I pick up the test and read the results, walking back toward Lia where we speak out at the same time .

"I'm pregnant."
"I think my water just broke."

Fuck.