22

Justin's POV:

"Thank you , Goodnight!I love you and thank you for believing in me."
I repeat to a new crowd.I  thought it would feel better being back in LA, but it doesn't.

Four weeks.It's been a month since Aid and I have spoken to each other.I've seen her in the news lately and she's apparently dating Drake.I can't say I'm not bothered by it.I really liked (like) her.

She's been getting a little heat in the media for being a 'gold digger' even though all she got from me was bad publicity and a nice dinner.She looks happy and that's what hurts.I have to stand on stage every night and pretend to be happy when I'm not.So what do I do you ask? I party.Every night to be exact.I also met this girl named Hailey who's really into me but I don't think I'm ready for that yet.We club every so often , but I mostly just post pictures of her on social media in hopes of Aid finding them and getting jealous.God, I sound like Selena.

We pull up to a new nightclub and the boys and the groupies are already hype.I just smile lazily and look down at my Yeezys.I feel a pat on my back and look up to see Chaz looking worriedly at me. "Bro, are you ok?" I nod and get up, dusting myself off. He still looks skeptical and opens his mouth to say something else, but doesn't. I get off the bus with everyone else and head straight into to the club.It's so loud in here.

I take my beanie off my head and walk to the VIP where Hailey and Kendall and a couple of other people are mingling

I take my beanie off my head and walk to the VIP where Hailey and Kendall and a couple of other people are mingling.Hailey and Kendall rush over to me and Hailey kisses my cheek.

"Hey, Bieber," Kendall says, punching me in my arm. "Hey, K." She nods at me and runs away, (quite gracefully in her heels) I find the nearest couch and pull Hailey onto my lap.She turns and laughs at the jokes as we both mingle with everyone. 

I watch as Chaz looks behind me and he looks like a deer in the headlights.I turn around and almost throw Hailey off of my lap, but I can't move. They haven't caught eyes with me yet and I try to look away but I hear Alfredo say out loud, "So that's why Justin's been all mopey and he's hanging out with the stick." Chaz snickers , but Hailey doesn't hear them. I hear a voice again, 

"Hey JB, are you crying bro?" I guess I didn't notice.