13

Aidriana's POV :

Nicki Minaj's Pills and Potions blares throughout the club as Brandon and I weave through the swaying crowd.We go into the VIP section and Brandon sits down, pulling me onto his lap.He puts his head on my shoulder and sings the lyrics.

A waitress comes around and hands everyone drinks.I grab one and immediately take a few sips.

"Trying to get drunk on me already princess?"
I turn and look at him and sip the vodka looking him in the eye.

Our stare is interrupted when he says,
"Why is Bieber here?"

I turn and look towards the VIP entrance and see the two people I'm mad at.Lia sees me and taps Justin, who's greeting people.
Why the fuck are they here?And together?
Justin looks over and his eyes squint at me.

I turn back to Brandon and don't move from his lap. He looks at Justin and smiles.
Justin and Lia walk over and Justin looks angry.

I roll my eyes, "What do y'all want?"

Lia answers,"You can't be seriously getting back with him."

I look at her and remember what Brandon texted me the other day.

"That's pretty shady for someone who is supposedly both of our friend."

She is fuming and Justin is just standing there looking at Brandon who is just nodding his head to the music.

"I try so hard you know?I only lied because I knew that if you knew that he was in town , you'd go back to him.And you did, even after what he did to you.He left you for some random.How could you want to go back to him?"

Brandon turns around and I slide off his lap, still sitting close to him though. Tears well up in my eyes and I look at Justin, who looks worried.

"Well that's funny because I'm pretty sure you tried to sleep with me after her and I broke up."

I look at the ground and shake my head.Justin gives me a sympathetic look and it stings.I don't want him to pity me.

"You two can have each other, I fucking knew it."

I start out of the club and get ready to call for a taxi.Justin follows me out and puts his hand on my shoulder."You're riding with me.We have to talk." I'm too exhausted to say no, so I just nod and follow him to his car.We get in the car and he cranks up the engine and turns on the radio.

The ride is silent other than the radio. The drama Lia keeps bringing just fucked up my buzz.

Now I'm in the car with a headache.

"Look , I just want to go home."

"You can, after we talk." He pulls  up to a big house that I'm guessing is his.

"Whatever." I say, as we get out of the car.

"I need something to drink for this shit." Justin says under his breath.