MUST READ

So.... This book is getting wayyy more reads than I thought it would get.So thankyou guys for that! There should be another chapter up either sometime today or early tomorrow since it's summer and I have nothing better to do.Keep voting and leave comments on what you think should happen.Your input might just end up in the story.(Which is about to get hectic asf)

My main reason for writing this author's note was to inform my readers about my summer books.I already have pre written chapters and plots for the books.

Here are the book summary thingys and a trailer that I finished for one.One book is a Harry fanfic and the other is a Mystery/Drama (Which has a kickass plot BTW )

Playing Pretend (Harry Styles )

"It'll be fun, like playing pretend when you were younger.You just have to make it seem like you're together; fake a breakup and then you're done.Simple as that, it'll help your careers.I promise."

(Working really hard on finishing the trailer for this one.)

The Ring Of Fire:

When a girl is found dead in a town full of secrets,everyone becomes a suspect; especially those close to her.Lust,Envy,Greed,and Perfection make up for a perfect web; or town rather; of lies.
Who's the killer?

(Trailer Below)