29

(Alright I'm back and ready to start updating)

...
Aid's POV:
After brunch Justin drops me off at home .He wanted to hang out longer but I told him I had to go to Lia's mom's house for dinner. I haven't been over there in what seems like forever.Mrs.Garcia was always like a mother to me.
Her two brothers, Javi and Anthony; (Anthony being Lia's twin and Javi being only 18) were always there for me too.

I walk up to the house and knock on the door, hearing the almost mute sound of Latin music coming from within . The door is opened and I see Lia, her belly noticeably bigger.
"Hey girl.Ma! Addie's here!"
I hear a loud , girlish scream when I enter the house, Javi running through the narrow hallway into the living room. He engulfs me in a hug and I laugh.
"Hey bae."
"Hey kiddo," I say as I ruffle his curls.
"I'm 18 that means I'm a grown ass man and that I'm legalllllll."
He is interrupted by Lia's mom, Anna , smacking him in the back of the head .
"What I tell you about cussing in my house boy?"
She smiles and turns to me , engulfing me in another hug.
"Hi mami, we missed you."
"I missed you too mama."

Lia goes over to the couch to sit by some dude who eyes me and gets up.He is fine as hell.
"Wassup, I'm Andrew ."
"You're the baby daddy?"
He bursts into laughter.
"Yeah I guess if you wanna call it that."
"Mhmn."

Well this is exciting.