Chapter 32

'Justin Bieber and Adrianna Wells official?!?"
(Smut warning ⚠️ it's getting dirty bc it's about time I tried writing something freaky and this book is about to get more interesting) If you are a youngin, go ahead to the next chapter , you won't miss anything.

Aidriana :
I woke up to thousands of texts and emails , all asking me if the rumors about Justin and I were true, and companies asking if the both of us would do a couple shoot for their upcoming magazines.
I muted the emails and smiled , rolling over to see my handsome boyfriend lying shirtless next to me.He snored peacefully. I used this time to get up and get in the shower.
I'm halfway through my little shower concert when I hear a knock on the door.
" Hey bae, I need to brush my teeth.Can I come in?"
I pushed the shower curtain closed and yelled that he could come in .
After 5 minuets of him brushing his teeth he spoke up.
"Hey Aid?"
I peeked through the curtain to see him smirking at me .
"Why are you hiding from me?"
"What are you talking about J?"
"Do you trust me ?"
I sigh, "Of course I do."

3rd person :
He steps closer and peels back the shower curtain, exposing her body .
She made no moves to cover up at first , too much in shock while he stood there, admiring her smooth brown skin.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
He wipes his hand over his face , eyes glossing over as he licks his lips
, " You're just so gorgeous and you're my girlfriend now, I just; I wanted to see you."
She nods, "That's not fair you know" she says, playing his game .
"What do you mean?"
"You saw me but I haven't seen you."
She watched as his eyes darkened , filled with lust .
"Then let me join you."
She gulped, the tingle between her legs answering for her, " Come on in ."

She turned her back towards him, letting him get undressed while she stood under the shower head , closing her eyes in anticipation of what was going to happen next .
She hadn't had sex in a long time , and it was like an itch that needed to be scratched, she knew Justin would be the perfect one to help her.
Soon his tattooed arms wrapped around her body , pulling her back to his naked front, his hard member stiff against her backside.He nibbles on her ear lightly.
"You feel what you do to me baby girl?"
The slight growl to his voice made her want to jump him right there bout she stood still and quietly moaned as he continued to nibble on her ear and the side of her neck as he cupped her breasts, giving them a squeeze, causing her to gasp.
"I would take you I right here but I don't want our first time to be in a hotel shower,"
She sighed internally, disappointed with the lead up.
"I'd much rather our first time be in a hotel BED."
He spins her around and kisses her passionately, eyes still glossy and dark behind his wet eyelashes.
"Finish up in here and I'll be waiting for you." With a hard slap on her butt, he exits the shower, grabbing one of the towels from the rack; wrapping it around his waist and exiting the bathroom.

"Hey Jay?"
He peaks his head back into the door.
"Huh?"
"Nice butt" she says, bursting into laughter.
"I'm going to get you back for that one ."

———-
The next chapter will probably also have smut its just weird for me idk. But anyways look at this selfie.😋

-Deonna 😍❤️

-Deonna 😍❤️