30

(Also just updated two new   chapters on my cover edits book .Totally forgot about this one sorry guys )
It's my birthday so I felt like updating !! Yah bish is 17! Anyways here's the chapter ...

Aid :

I get home from another shoot and as soon as I sit down , Justin is calling me .
"Hello Bieber"
"Hey Aid, are you busy tonight?"
"I was just gonna cry myself to sleep after watching the Notebook"
"Ok..... so is that a no or..?"
"I was being sarcastic I'm free what's up?"
I roll over and get comfortable in the bed.
"Well I'm having a concert in LA tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come ...?"
"Can I bring a friend?"
"As long as that friend is female then yes."
"I was thinking of inviting my friend Taylor ."
"Is this like the whole Aubrey situation ?"
"Wha- Justin what are talking about ?"
"A dude with a girl name."
I burst into laughter .
"No , SHE is a female ."
"Is she straight ?"
"What the hell Justin ? That's so irrelevant ."
"I don't know what you're into .I was just asking.So that's a yes to the straight thing ?"
"Yes Justin , and you do know what I'm into. "
"I do???"
"I'm into you, idiot."
"Gonna disregard that insult , but really ?"
"I thought you knew this ."
"Well I didn't wanna assume you wanted to try again after the whole Lia thing."
"If I can forgive Lia I can forgive you, even though I believe you when you say that you guys didn't do anything . I'm over it , it's been months."
He chuckles lightly,
"I really needed you to tell me that."
"And I really needed to say that."
I hear voices in the background and hear Justin sigh.
"I gotta go Aid but I'm glad that you're coming tonight and that we had this conversation ."
"Me too Jay, I'll see you at thee concert ."
"Don't forget to come backstage before the show ."
"Alright Dad , now go work."
"I prefer Daddy but ok ."
"Justin..."
"Ok , ok, bye Aid."

I hurry and call Taylor.
"Hey Aids."
"You've gotta stop calling me that ."
"Girl that's been your nickname since the sandbox"
"You're the one who came up with it . "
"Hey, Lia and everyone else went along with it. "
"Mhmn.Are you free tonight ?"
"Yeah what do you wanna get up to ?"
"Well Justin is having his concert tonight and is giving two backstage passes.I choose you."
"Justin?What happened with you and Drake . I was rooting for you."
"Girl bye. We didn't work out, he wasn't over Rihanna and I wasn't over Justin."
"Damn.But yeah I'll go with you ."
"Ok bye Tay."
"Bye Aids."
I shake my head and hang up.

I decide to fix myself a snack and take a nap before getting ready later .

I wake up 3 hours later feeling fully rested . I hurry and shower, taking my time getting dressed.

Taylor is knocking on the door when I'm putting on my last heel

Taylor is knocking on the door when I'm putting on my last heel .
We head over to the area where there are already guards waiting to lead us backstage.

There are a few fans which I get to meet and all of them look surprised to see me there . I just greet them all and head to Justin's dressing room while leaving Taylor at the buffet table.

By the time I get there he's getting his hair styled by a small Asian lady .
"And you must be Aidriana"
I smile and shake hands with her and wink at Justin who just smiles at me.
"Yeah I guess I am ."
"Well I'm Sofi and I'm glad you're here so this kid can stop talking about you."

Justin blushed ,"One I'm a grown man, and two ; I wasn't even talking that much."
Sofi and I burst into laughter and I just take a seat on the couch while she finishes his hair.
After she's done it's just us and Justin comes to sit by me on the couch.

"You look beautiful tonight. "
"Thanks Jay you don't look so bad yourself.Im glad you let Sofi shave off those dreads."
I rub my hand over his buzz cut .

"I want to take you on a real date ."
"You like me that much?"
He gives me a duh look and I laugh .
"I'm just playing with you , of course I'll go on a date with you ,it's about time."

His eyes flicker between my eyes to my lips . "Justin if you wanna kiss me , you should just do it."

And he does . Just as passionate if not more than our first kiss . It turns out to be a heated makeout session.

.....
Concert and date in the next chapter.