37 (THE END Part 1)

(There will be a sequel coming soon !)
Aid's POV
————————————
1 month later :
I'm huge .TMZ and People magazine keep speculating on who's the father of my baby . Many think it's Justin, but I haven't even confirmed my pregnancy yet , everybody just assumes from my oversized sweatshirts that I wear everyday. It's getting to the point where I can't hide my pregnancy anymore so I've decided that I'm going to do a reveal on Instagram. This also means that Justin will likely know that he's becoming a dad . I'm too coward to tell him , especially with things going so well for him and Hailey.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to lunch with a new friend of mine today and I want to look nice .This will also be the first time paparazzi will be able to see my bump.

Lia comes over with pizza and Oreos , my newest cravings , hauling Angel behind her in her car seat . I grab the food and we go into our weekly routine of dinner and a movie , instead of going clubbing like we used to . She looks over to me and smiles, "As soon as you drop that baby, we're getting a bottle of wine ."
I laugh . "Speaking of the baby, I think I'm ready to do my reveal." She looks shocked .
"Your gender reveal already happened sis ."
"No I mean my pregnancy reveal, I'm getting too big to be trying to keep it a secret Lia and I wanna show off my cute bump."

" Well if we're gonna do this , you're gonna do it right.You had your maternity shoot right?"

I nod . That's the perfect idea, I could just post one of those. "Yeah I'll just post the best one ."
I skim through the photos on my phone and choose one .
"What do you think of this one ?"
She smiles brightly, "Yes ! That's so beautiful."

(I edited this btw ) So I log onto my instagram and twitter and make the same post :

So I log onto my instagram and twitter and make the same post :

As you all probably know , I am expecting a bundle of joy. This past year has been a lot for me and to top it all off I was blessed with a baby. In 2 more months, I'll be a mother and I just feel so blessed.When I first found out , I didn't think I was ready to be a mom . I was afraid of what everyone would think of me and I was afraid that I would have another miscarriage . But I'm not 19 anymore, I can support myself and my child and give him the life that I always wanted . Sorry to keep everything from you guys but with my past traumatic experience with pregnancy, I decided to keep this one private to protect my child and myself . Thank you all for your patience!
- Aidrianna

After I post it , I get Lia to read over the caption. She's in tears when she looks up from my phone , engulfing me in a hug. "You're telling them about the miscarriage.Its beautiful Aid.I wish I kept my pregnancy private , maybe I wouldn't have to deal with the father of my child."
I look at her shocked before the both of us burst into laughter.
"I thought you and Andrew were good?"
She sighs , making sure Angel is still asleep before speaking.
" Everything was great for the first week after I gave birth you know ? It was like it was him and me again, but with a baby. I don't know . My postpartum was really taking a toll on me too, I don't think he understands. We haven't even set a wedding date or made any plans . I just feel like he's only marrying me because I'm the mother of his child and I don't want him to feel that way."
The room turned very serious.
"So what are you gonna do ?"
She shrugs and looks at Angel .
" I'm gonna tell him to do whatever makes him happy . He is always gonna be in Angelia's life but me and him don't have to be together for that to happen . I just love him too much to put him through misery for me to be happy ."
I begin to say something when my phone starts rapidly going off.
Lia looks down at her phone and screams , waking Angel.
"Bitch you broke the internet. #babybieber? Is trending on Twitter over Trump's government shutdown. What the hell?"

I check my email, my PR team is going crazy over my so called 'stunt ' . I have messages from multiple celeb friends congratulating me not to mention the social media shit storm I just created .
I get ready to shut off my phone when I get one more message that changes my whole mood .
Justin : is it mine ?