5

Lia and I step out of the back of the Uber. There are a lot of people outside the club and we go straight to the door. The guard lets us right and I get out my phone and text Justin.

Me:I'm here
Jay😊: Come to VIP we'll be waiting
Me: k

I grab Lia's hand and start walking
(Adriana's dress):

I grab Lia's hand and start walking(Adriana's dress):

(Lia's dress):

Multiple people offer us drinks as we walk but we both decline every single one of them

Multiple people offer us drinks as we walk but we both decline every single one of them.The VIP section is surrounded by draping curtains and I immediately see Justin standing out front with the guard.He can't see me yet but when he does, I see a huge smile across his face.Lia goes straight in to find Khalil and I walk up to Justin who is surprisingly even more handsome in person.He pulls me right into a huge bear hug and kisses my forehead.These two weeks, we've talked every day and I'm really starting to like him even though that scares the shit out of me.He puts his hand on my lower back and guides me to where I'm guessing his friends are because Khalil and Lia are sitting there.

"Yo listen up"
Everyone turns our way.
"This is Adriana everyone.Be nice."
I think that we're going to go sit down but as soon as I do, Justin walks off, out of the VIP section leaving me with his friends.
Kendall Jenner is there and I hug her because I've known her for just about as long as Kylie.

"Hey Aid"
"Kenny my love."
"So I hear you got Bieber all hot and heavy for you."
"Its not exclusive."
"Yet?"
"We'll see.Stop pestering me , so the tabloids say you're with Breezy."
"You know you can't believe that.Chris and I went on one date.I don't know if I can handle his lifestyle."
"I get you.That's why I'm holding off on this whole Justin thing because I mean look at him."
She looks over to see Justin talking to a group of girls at the bar.

"Don't worry about him.How much he talks about you shows that he's interested. He calls you princess you know?"

"But I'm a queen."

"That's all you got out of what I just said?Seriously?"

"Tell him to get it right."

"You're a trip"

"I can't believe he ditched me though."

"Go on and talk to him.I'll see you later."

She kisses both of my cheeks and goes over to talk to Lia.I've always been closer with Kendall out of the all the Kardashian/Jenner's .

I walk up to the seat beside Justin and smile at him.He turns his attention away from the other girls and puts his hand on my thigh, causing them to walk away and me to smile.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look?"

"No...you ditched me."

"You do look stunning "
"Thankyou you're not too bad yourself."

"Khalil really likes your friend."
He raises his hand slightly up my thigh and whispers "Gorgeous" to himself.
"She feels the same." I look up and he's staring at me. His hazel eyes gave me all the confirmation I needed and it seemed as if we weren't really talking about our friends.