15

Justin's POV:
(A week later)

I leave the studio feeling exhausted. I had to record this one song six times to get it right and finish the album .I don't know who thought it was a good idea to schedule tour dance rehearsals right before studio time with no break, but I'm not gonna complain I do this for my fans.I get a call from Scooter on my way home and I sigh because that just means more work.

J- "Hello?"

S- "Hey Justin , we have a meeting tomorrow morning at seven."

J- "Scoot, you do realize its three right now ."

S-"Don't worry.Everything will be over quickly, just some schedule talk for tour promo."

J- "Whatever Scoot, I'm about to start driving."

S- "OK.Be safe ."

I hang up the phone and drive home.I can probably get maybe an hour or two before they send a car to come pick me up for the meeting.When I get in the house, I run up the steps and go straight to my bedroom and throw myself onto the bed,instantly falling asleep.

2 hours later...

I arrive to my PR building in a hurry.After having to literally jump on the elevator, I finally make it to the office.The whole team is waiting for me, and I can see one guy angrily checking his watch.Scooter sits at the table next to the only empty seat.I grunt and sit down, wishing this would already be over.

Shawn, the head of my PR team starts talking first.

"So Justin, we all know that the tour is starting soon right?"

He knows the answer to this, I think.
"Yes sir, in six days."

He nods and continues,"OK let's cut to the chase.You have a radio interview in two hours and we need to figure out what to tell them."

I look confusedly at him. "Tell them about what?"

The small blonde from across the room smiles and says,"Well,um .. The girl .You were pictured leaving clubs together , you leaving her house in the middle of the night; ex cetera."

Shawn takes over again, "Thankyou Grace.All I want is for you to warn me next time you want to take over my meeting.Anyways Justin, what is your current relationship status when asked?"

"In a relat.......single.I'm a single Pringle ready to mingle."

He nods his head."More confident next time. OK so ....what are you going to say when asked about Ms.Wells?"

I look down."You know I hate lying to fans."

The redhead next to Scooter mumbles,
"Didn't say that when you told them you were dating Selena."

I stare at her in shock and she sees that I heard her and smirks, leaning back in her chair.

"Justin we realize you don't want to lie to your fans but your image depends on it.You're not some boyband where girls can rely on the single one.Your fans like you for your music yes, but face it: teenage girls love availability. Make them think they have a chance even if they don't. In the long run, its what's best. So ....what will you say when asked about Ms.Wells?"

I look down, "We're just friends.

"Thankyou Justin for cooperating with us."

I want to punch him, but I just nod and exit the office building.

Comment something you love/hate about one of the characters. Oh and I drew these pictures of Justin. Down below.Comment which number is your favorite.

1.

2

2.

3

3.

4

4.